Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 8 year old nephew is in a relatationship (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    should I be worried?

The damn kid just got out of kindergarden 1½ years ago. My sister started moving to a bad neighborhood cuz of money issues and her kid have since started to talk back to them.. sits around and plays freaking Madden 11 and is now in a relationship he've confirmed on his Facebook. The girl he's with is a couple of years older and wears make up on some of her pictures. He's real casual about it, not at all as you would expect a kid 8 years old to handle any of it.

Had he been a few years older I would've high fived the kid but he's starting to do stuff I would do and I'm 21..

He got an older brother on 11 who's more kid like with playing pokemon and watches kid shows etc..

Should I be worried?
    dont worry its only puppy love Grand Champ....i mean hes 8 years old and in a relationship...clearly in future he is going to do good with the women if he continues to play his cards right so dont worry be proud of that little poon magnet

nothings going to happen hes 8 years old what is the worst he can do?...

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      should I be worried?

The damn kid just got out of kindergarden 1½ years ago. My sister started moving to a bad neighborhood cuz of money issues and her kid have since started to talk back to them.. sits around and plays freaking Madden 11 and is now in a relationship he've confirmed on his Facebook. The girl he's with is a couple of years older and wears make up on some of her pictures. He's real casual about it, not at all as you would expect a kid 8 years old to handle any of it.

Had he been a few years older I would've high fived the kid but he's starting to do stuff I would do and I'm 21..

He got an older brother on 11 who's more kid like with playing pokemon and watches kid shows etc..

Should I be worried?
      Dude's no less of a playa than the lil bro.

Comment

They start early in Denmark eh GC? I'm surprised there are any kids though with all the state-funded abortions (one girl I knew had a friend who had had like 10x at age 20).

Comment

Working...
        X