Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marco Antonio Barerra vs Juan Manuel Marquez. Who won, what were your scores?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it got down to the last rounds like I mentioned earlier it was JMM landing all the power punches and Barrera tried to play it safe and coast to a victory by using his left jab. JMM would have knocked Barrera out if that had been a 15 round fight in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
      You're right pull****er, Khan is sooo much better than JMM..

that's not the point.

Comment

I gave the fight to Marquez 115 - 112.

I thought the fight was a close but clear victory for Marquez.
        Last edited by Pugilistic™; 08-31-2009, 07:15 PM.

Comment

-Jay Nady was at the other end of the ring for almost the whole fight up until that knockdown. I guess he figured these guys were perfect gentleman boxers.

-Marquez was mauling MAB for most of that knockdown round. With 10 seconds left in the round and Marquez's over aggressiveness AT THE VERY END, MAB threw a punch that knocked JMM down.

-MAB then stood over JMM and cocked his hand back. When MAB felt Nady's hand reach for MAB's fist, MAB instinctively threw the punch. I guess Nady didn't get firm control of MAB's fist as he reached for it as he ran from across the other side of the ring to try to get to MAB in time.

This ruined the whole fight for me, man it was epic up until MAB threw the punch while JMM was down. Who knows how it would have turned out...all I know is I won my bet! HAHAHAHA. GO JMM! I want to see another fight with my other #1 PACMAN!

Comment

Working...
          X