No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Wants Floyd Mayweather Sooner Than Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TGD View Post
    Khan is a bit dim. Everyone knows you need to beat Berto to get the shot at Mayweather.
    Khan would light Berto up...pepper him all night

Comment

This will be a great match up in terms of entertainment value, hope it gets made next. Who else is going to provide the same sort of excitement as Khan at 140 - 147? There's literally no one else worth considering besides Khan from an entertainment point of view. Apart from maybe Manny, that should still be a good fight if Manny gets a few wins first.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
        This will be a great match up in terms of entertainment value, hope it gets made next. Who else is going to provide the same sort of excitement as Khan at 140 - 147? There's literally no one else worth considering besides Khan from an entertainment point of view. Apart from maybe Manny, that should still be a good fight if Manny gets a few wins first.
        This is a joke right? So beat julio diaz (not even impressively at that) and that = a shot at floyd??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Khan would light Berto up...pepper him all night
          Until Berto caught him.

Berto is pretty average, but even when he's getting his ass handed to him, he will land a bomb or two. Ortiz and Guerrero were able to survive them, Khan? I don't see it...I think he'd get laid out.

Comment

If Floyd fights Khan next I will cry, unless it is in the UK. Then I will get tickets for the event.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
              I'd lose respect for Floyd if he fought Khan.

Or any other 140lb welter weight.

I mean theres nothing left at 147 unless he wants Devon or Bradley.
              Devon 'it burns' Alexander or Timmeh' I just had the **** punched out of me by a career sparring partner' Bradley???? You're right, there really is nothing left at 147.

Comment

yep cause later Khan might get KOed again and lose his chance

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  This is a joke right? So beat julio diaz (not even impressively at that) and that = a shot at floyd??
                  So guerrero beat berto who had already been beaten by ortiz. Floyd already beat ortiz.. So what did guerrero actually do to get a shot at floyd other than beat someone who was already beaten by a guy floyd already beat? it doesn't matter what a fighter does to get a shot at floyd - floyd will beat them all at 140 to 147 so we should be thinking about which fights will be the most entertaining. At 147 Khan is the best choice for entertainment value above pretty much everyone (except maybe Pacquiao.)

Comment

Khan won't even beat Alexander.

He just went life and fùcking death with Julio Diaz.

A y top level fighter knocks him out. Alexander, Garcia and Peterson.

Khan is done.

He has as much of a claim to fight Floyd as someone like Zab Judah does. Do you want to see Floyd v Judah 2? Didn't think so.

Comment

This fight makes perfect sense for Floyd.Khan has a huge following in the U.K
                      (although i dont know why)which mean big $. 2nd-Floyd is great and all that,
                      but he needs a KO win which he hasnt had in a while(i dont really count the Ortiz
                      win,considering the way it went down)so Khan with his glass jaw seems a great choice
                      to give Floyd an exciting finish. 3rd-Khan has handspeed and some pop,
                      which will make the early rounds intresting. 4th-there insnt much out there for Floyd and
                      Canelo is too big,and still too green.Mayweather vs Khan-Make it happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X