Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Arum had Darchinyan in mind from the very start?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Top Rank's fighter wasn't expected to lose in that fight, that's why.
    How does that make sense??? He wont sign the contract because hes "expected" to win???

That's what your saying right.?.?.?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      actually that was an interesting match-up...poonsawat was a tough pressure fighter with a good punch. so it wouldn't have been out of the realm of possibility for poonsawat to win the upset..also rigo is the one who won't sign the contract though....before this statement rigo's manager and his team said they were given the contract and were pleased with it, but now rigo doesn't want to sign it despite getting $750,000 for the fight. so this is somehow arum and donaire's fault???
      The reason Caribe are a bigger problem for a Donaire fight than a Poon fight is because there is more money on the table...thats simple

I just like to mention the recent article from Donaire saying he won't be fighting mares or rigo next. ring any bells?

Comment

It is not about the money with Rigondeaux, seems to be some type of pending Lawsuit between Top Rank and people from his Camp that they want to settle before they sign

Why not the settle what ever that is and get the fight moving forward! Not like he is asking for more money

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          why not just sign the contract and deal with the legal dispute after the fight?? why start making it an issue now and risk delaying the fight??
          Because it is a legal issue! Ill wait fir your real answer cause i hope this isnt it. I mean werent you one of the ones going against the GBP offer cause of possible legal issues so why couldnt Nonito sign and deal with legal issues later

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Because it is a legal issue! Ill wait fir your real answer cause i hope this isnt it. I mean werent you one of the ones going against the GBP offer cause of possible legal issues so why couldnt Nonito sign and deal with legal issues later
            Did you read the article???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Did you read the article???
              This isnt an article but i did read the one where Rigo said his issue with Caribe has been settled but NOW ITS CARIBE AND TOP RANK THAT HAVE A LEGAL ISSUE

Comment

This isnt an article but i did read the one where Rigo said his issue with Caribe has been settled but NOW ITS CARIBE AND TOP RANK THAT HAVE A LEGAL ISSUE
                And he had 1 fight and 2 scheduled since that issue popped up.... It has been there ever since

Whats the problem now??? The same one that's been there since before the Marroquin fight so again I ask.... Whats the problem???

Comment

And he had 1 fight and 2 scheduled since that issue popped up.... It has been there ever since

Whats the problem now??? The same one that's been there since before the Marroquin fight so again I ask.... Whats the problem???
                  The problem is a legal issue between Caribe and Top Rank. How severe is issue? I know as much as you but if this guy is getting his highest payday for a fight hes been asking fir dont you think its maybe a serious issue that should be handled. Its between Caribe and Top Rank and im willing to guarantee its not a new issue

Comment

The problem is a legal issue between Caribe and Top Rank. How severe is issue? I know as much as you but if this guy is getting his highest payday for a fight hes been asking fir dont you think its maybe a serious issue that should be handled. Its between Caribe and Top Rank and im willing to guarantee its not a new issue
                    The issue between Caribe and Top Rank has been there since before the Marroquin fight..... He still fought Marroquin and would have fought Poon if not for his health problem (Poon)

But now the Donaire contract is staring you in the face the problem that didn't affect your other two fights (Marroquin,Poon) now is such a big problem that Rigo wont sign??? **** doesn't make sense

Comment

How does that make sense??? He wont sign the contract because hes "expected" to win???

That's what your saying right.?.?.?
                      What I'm saying is that Arum doesn't really want this fight to take place. At least not yet.

But he had no problem with the Poonsawat fight taking place.

That could be why the Caribe thing is popping up now while it didn't for Poon.

Comment

Working...
                      X