No announcement yet.

New Video of Margarito he doesn't look healthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Only match even enough for him now that could sell is putting him against Ricardo Mayorga, on an undercard or something or headlining telefutura card.
    Mayorga, Angulo, or Cotto 3 after cotto loses to Canelo. He clearly hates Cotto.

Comment

This was posted WEEKS ago, if not a month ago. He looks fine.

Comment

This guy is no different than Panama Lewis, a complete piece of garbage that should be banned for life. I wish him, are he gets beat down worse than what Mosley did to him

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          This was posted WEEKS ago, if not a month ago. He looks fine.
          hes has returned lol welcome back

Comment

......Dis Ngga look fcking scary....LOL

Comment

He won't need a mask for Halloween this year.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                This dude eye looks so strange man like it refuses to close, they should punish Manny Pacquiao for permanently damaging this mans face.

Na they should punish Robert Garcia for being an idiot and letting the fight continue.

Comment

Wow, that eye looks bad. Surely he won't get licensed to fight again?

You can't really blame Pac, from what I remember he was begging the ref to stop the fight and held back the last few rounds.

Comment

pac did ease up towards the later rounds and was looking at the ref to stop it and margarito has horrible defense he gets hit way too much

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      I'm curious if its a real eye. I've never seen someone look that bad after an orbital bone fracture.
                      I knew I couldn't be the only one. Looks like he stole fetty wap's glass eye

Comment

Working...
                      X