Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we had the technology, should we clone pre-historic animals that are extinct?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they were released into the wild it would throw eco systems out of whack..its just common sense why try play god

Comment

Yes, he'll yes they should clone dinosaurs, I want to see a mother f'n T-Rex before I die!

Comment

Imagine man cloning the largest land mammal that ever lived?

Now imagine man cloning something...bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Look at what we do to our animals today. Why bring more animals for scumbags to torture them. They'll rip the tusks off the poor mammoths to sell them and eventually put them back in extinction. Humans barely co-exist with themselves (racism, religion/segregation), let alone animals.
          No. I was thinking of a cloning a few and keep them away from savages. Maybe cloning all males so they won't produce and take them to a sanctuary. I'm not saying clone them and throw them in the wild. That would be irresponsible.

Comment

I read a story a few months back that Wolly Mammoths were found on an island somewhere and it turns out that they died a lot later than people were indicating. I forgot how long ago but people were surprised by the time frame. Of course those in particular died because of people on the island.

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier to clone just Steven Spielberg?

Comment

Plus who knows how these animals would react to humans. They could just stomp on us

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Imagine man cloning the largest land mammal that ever lived?

Now imagine man cloning something...bigger.

Imagine taking one of those bastards for a walk!

Comment

Working...
                  X