No announcement yet.

When Rahman knocked out Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Rahman knocked out Lewis

I fucking jumped up over my coffee table, stumbled around, lit a joint and ran 4 times round my house. That was some moment.

You mean when you saw it for the first time ten years after it happened.

Comment

HBO's production is so ****ing good.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        I fucking jumped up over my coffee table, stumbled around, lit a joint and ran 4 times round my house. That was some moment.

Lucky punch. I knew Lewis would dominate the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          HBO's production is so ****ing good.
          I love that HBO intro from 2000-04...before or after that point it just wasn't as good IMO

Comment

Anyone remember when rahman slammed lewis thru the table on espn,, that was sweet,, someone should upload it

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              You mean when you saw it for the first time ten years after it happened.

Comment

My favorite fighter back then was Mosley this fight was right before the Vernon forest cluster fk...I was young but I remember thinking wtf just happened this wasn't supposed to go this way during this fight XD.

Comment

I remember when it happened, I was actually dozing off and about to go to sleep because it was a dull lackluster fight then bang Lennox stupidly bounced off the ropes into Rahman's overhand right and he went to sleep instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I remember when it happened, I was actually dozing off and about to go to sleep because it was a dull lackluster fight then bang Lennox stupidly bounced off the ropes into Rahman's overhand right and he went to sleep instead.
                    I was watching this fight with my dad, who was a boxing trainer. He kept saying, Lennox will knock him out the next moment. Boom, Lewis is rolling on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                    X