No announcement yet.

Gamboa murks Mikey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa murks Mikey

Gamboa is too fast too strong for Mikey Garcia. Mikey showed patience and skill tonight versus an obvious done JuanMa.
    I think yuri Knicks Mikey out bad like Chico knocked out his brother Robert.

crazy talk. gamboa is too flawed and sporadic to walk out of the ring with mikey with a W. hard fought, ugly win (due to gambao's inactivity during the fight) for mikey.

Comment

Garcia's patience, ability to control distance will have Gamboa lunging in and getting countered with big shots. Gamboa can't afford to get reckless, Garcia has serious pop too.

Comment

Would love this fight. Gamboa gives Mikey a boxing lesson. Mikey takes gives Robert the assignment on Cuban schooling.

Obviously at a more comfy weight lmao

Comment

I see your points felas and I be honest I agree and I love Mikey's patience and technical skill but my point is that I know YG wil tag Mikey with a clean **** in the first 3 rounds and I really don't think Mikey can take YG power. Gamboa isn't shot like juanMa

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            Would love this fight. Gamboa gives Mikey a boxing lesson. Mikey takes gives Robert the assignment on Cuban schooling.

Obviously at a more comfy weight lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Who u got Maniac?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Keep me on ignore. ******.

Comment

Gamboa is off PEDs now, bro. He couldn't murk a Colombian drug mule in his last fight and got taken to hell by a balut vendor in the fight prior to that. Mikey *****slaps him so hard, Fidel Castro will feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    Gamboa is off PEDs now, bro. He couldn't murk a Colombian drug mule in his last fight and got taken to hell by a balut vendor in the fight prior to that. Mikey *****slaps him so hard, Fidel Castro will feel it.

Hey now, that was Buboy's biggest prospect that dropped Gamboa and went life and death with

Comment

Working...
                    X