Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the last pressure fighter/brawler Martínez fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
    I see. Now, Pwill?, I´ll check that. thanks.
    Oh man, their first fight is a classic! Fight of the year for real. A must see fight.

Their second was another wild brawl while it lasted.

Definitely check them out. Sergio blends well with fighters who come to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
      Oh man, their first fight is a classic! Fight of the year for real. A must see fight.

Their second was another wild brawl while it lasted.

Definitely check them out. Sergio blends well with fighters who come to fight.

Pwilly-sergio 1 is one of my favorite fights of the last 5 yrs.

Comment

Macklin is a pressure fighter - brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Pwilly-sergio 1 is one of my favorite fights of the last 5 yrs.
          Great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Not v sergio he wasnt. Maybe a little.

Comment

Not v sergio he wasnt. Maybe a little.
              Because he was out of his league and was forced backwards by the far superior fighter.

Macklin is and always has been a face first brawler/pressure fighter.

Just look at his very last fight before Martinez for an immediate example. In that fight, the Sturm fight, is how he's always fought.

Comment

Because he was out of his league and was forced backwards by the far superior fighter.

Macklin is and always has been a face first brawler/pressure fighter.

Just look at his very last fight before Martinez for an immediate example. In that fight, the Sturm fight, is how he's always fought.

This may be true, but if the ts is looking for a sergio fight vs a pressure fighter/brawler to watch. I certainly would not choose the macin fight an an example of a fight to watch. Sergio was the aggressor.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Great fight.

Should have been foty over jmm-diaz imo.

Comment

He didn't fight like one so this is irrelevant.

Comment

This may be true, but if the ts is looking for a sergio fight vs a pressure fighter/brawler to watch. I certainly would not choose the macin fight an an example of a fight to watch. Sergio was the aggressor.
                      Wasn't aware he was asking for a fight to go and watch. Thought he was asking who the last brawler/pressure fighter Martinez has fought which would be Macklin.

Macklin didn't act like his usual brawling self because he was out of his league and forced backwards where he is ultimately rendered useless. That doesn't mean he's not a pressure fighter/brawler, because he is.

But I agree if the TS wants a fight to watch of Martinez facing a guy who brought it to him then Macklin wouldn't be one to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X