Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing you've ever smelled?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the smell of human **** and lots of bleach.....you f*****s wouldnt even know about that. Come work in a jail and i bet you quit real quick.

Comment

Bump..............

Comment

A friend of mine was in my house before we were going out to the pub. He's about 18-20 stone and he let of this deep, loud fart, a big wattery type. I walked passed him to get out my room and I breathed in and I spewed.

It makes me sick even thinking about it.

Comment

Dead animals after a few days are the worse smell I have smelled.

Comment

when I opened my pool this year there was a possum floating in it after 45 minutes of starting at it I carefully took it out (was worried it was going to explode in pool) put it in a garbage bag and the it out, this was on a Friday garbage doesn't get picked up till Monday so I forgot all about it, on Sunday I went to throw out the garbage and

Comment

One night I went fishing with my friend who was visiting from Vermont. We went to the lake and got super hammered and caught like 10+ catfish.

Anyways he split the next day and we never mentioned the catch.

He called me a couple of weeks later and asked how the fish was (He was under the impression I fillet and ate them.

They were still in the icechest sitting near my garage in 100+ degree heat.

**** it was Ruthless.

When I opened that thing up it was like a chemical bomb or something...........I was blinded by SMELL.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The worst thing I've smelled on the rare occasion I have would be that stank pu$$y. It's so for me because all of us straight guys love the smell of that good *****.

Comment

dead whale

this thread seems familiar..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    dead whale

this thread seems familiar..
                    Yeah, I think you win this round, bud. I smelled rotting cow and elk, and it was pretty bad. A 30 ton dead whale must be an epic stentch.

Comment

10 seconds and you WILL get a headache.

Comment

Working...
                      X