Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG haters praise Kovalev. Double standards.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Kovalev never moved up. Kovalev biggest win was a 50 years old. Kovalev best rival was a man moving up for him.

Golovkin would get so much hate for that. But no, Kovalev is legit and GGG is not to you assh0les.
    Kov has defeated top tier opponents. GGG has not. No more, no less.

Comment

Kovalev's resume is stronger than GGG's by a good deal.. Maxi with the reach of the century here

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Kovalev's resume is stronger than GGG's by a good deal.. Maxi with the reach of the century here
        50 years old Hopkins? Pascal? I made this thread before he fought Ward..

His biggest opponent was a guy moving up for him?

I don't have a problem with Kovalev, I'm his fan in case you didn't notice. But it's just funny how ridiculous you are.

Golovkin could have a better resume if it wasn't because he was avoided. It's not his fault. He also had signed to fight Pirog.
        Last edited by _Maxi; 12-22-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

50 years old Hopkins? Pascal?

His biggest opponent was a guy moving up for him?

I don't have a problem with Kovalev, I'm his fan in case you didn't notice. But it's just funny how ridiculous you are.

Golovkin could have a better resume if it wasn't because he was avoided. It's not his fault. He also had signed to fight Pirog.
          I understand that it's not entirely Golovkin's fault. But his resume is what it is at the end of the day.

Much like how Wilder's less than stellar resume isn't entirely his fault, but he'd still need to get in the ring with someone respectable for me to praise him anywhere near as much as y'all praise GGG.

Comment

Kovalev never moved up. Kovalev biggest win was a 50 years old. Kovalev best rival was a man moving up for him.

Golovkin would get so much hate for that. But no, Kovalev is legit and GGG is not to you assh0les.
            dudes at 175 dumb ass....moving to cruiser is 25 pounds...yet ggg Is too small for 168 but not too big to fight a welterweight...spare me the BS

GGG's best opponent was a welterweight.....hell if Charlos, Canelo, Lara or andrade was his next opponent, they'd be his best as well....goes to show you how thin his resume is vs good competition

Hopkins was more skilled, and talented than anyone GGG has fought...Pascal is too....so is Ward....so was Cleverly and he is no world beater

Comment

rigo, Crawford, loma, kov, khan, and many more have better resumes than triple Gee hopefully 2017 changes that for the man.
              Last edited by uppercut510; 12-22-2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Golovkin is also willing to fight anyone, and you know it.
                He has turned down opponents before. He wasn't willing to fight Mora. He wasn't willing to fight Canelo at 157

Comment

GGG haters don't ask Kovalev to move up or down even though he couldn't unify with Stevenson yet.
                  GGG haters say Kovalev is a world class fighter top5 P4P.
                  GGG haters don't discredit Kovalev's resume even though his best wins are 50 years old Hopkins and shot B level fighter Pascal.

It's very easy for them to say Kovalev is for real.

Before you confuse yourselves, I have Kovalev in my top5 p4p aswell as I have Gennady. I just smh when I see these obvious double standards.

I'm not telling you that you should also hate Kovalev. I'm telling you you should praise Gennady in the same way you praise Kovalev, because he deserves the same love.

Oh and I forgot, **** you.
                  Why not forget Gennady and Kovalev and praise Ward. Out of the three, Ward was the only one out of the three who actually stepped up to make a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Why not forget Gennady and Kovalev and praise Ward. Out of the three, Ward was the only one out of the three who actually stepped up to make a fight.
                    Yeah, and let's forget that he was paid 5+ millions for it and he had no other option but to take the fight if he wanted that kind of money. And let's not forget how he "won" that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      He has turned down opponents before. He wasn't willing to fight Mora. He wasn't willing to fight Canelo at 157
                      Aldo don't be such SOB.
                      There's no way GGG can be afraid of Mora and why should GGG fight at 157? he's the MW champion. Did you see Kovalev moving down to 171 for Ward? no way.

Comment

Working...
                      X