No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Martinez: Keys to the Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
    Martinez is not going to focus on his craft as much as he will be trying to destroy Cotto from the opening bell. I think this could play to Cotto's advantage. Martinez is going into this frustrated and with a lot of hate for Cotto so I don't expect much from martinez in terms of science.
    Nonsense, Martinez didn't get to where he's at by being stupid. He's a veteran and world champ and has a very good trainer in his corner who has studied Cotto and understands what is the best approach for him.

Martinez will box, move and be as elusive as he can be. He will force Cotto to pursue and be the aggressor and it will be up to Cotto to cut the ring off, and make it a fight inside.

Martinez isn't a brawler, never has been. He will pot shot, box and move his way to victory...IF he can keep Cotto off of him.
    Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 06-03-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

The ring size will determine how Cotto will attack Martinez.. It appears it's going to be a phone booth and that benefits Cotto and it takes away the much needed space Martinez will need to escape an all-out assault.

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        The ring size will determine how Cotto will attack Martinez.. It appears it's going to be a phone booth and that benefits Cotto and it takes away the much needed space Martinez will need to escape an all-out assault.

PRPP
        How big is the ring? Do you know the measurements?

Since Cotto was the "A" side, I'm sure he made sure it was as small as it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          How big is the ring? Do you know the measurements?

Since Cotto was the "A" side, I'm sure he made sure it was as small as it could be.
          I think it's a 20ft ring

Comment

[QUOTE=PRPOWERPUNCHES;14621201]The ring size will determine how Cotto will attack Martinez.. It appears it's going to be a phone booth and that benefits Cotto and it takes away the much needed space Martinez will need to escape an all-out assault.

King Delusional back at it lol. you're drunk in love yo lol

Comment

Working...
            X