No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz vs Vic Darchinyan at 122

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo Santa Cruz vs Vic Darchinyan at 122

Interesting test for Cruz who's yet to fight a puncher.

Who wins?

VS
    Cruz
    82.76%
    Darchinyan
    17.24%

awesome thread dude and im taking Leo Santa Cruz to win by a busy workrate and youth would love to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Interesting test for Cruz who's yet to fight a puncher.

Who wins?
      can you tell me please how Darchynian is a puncher at 122???? cause he is clearly not. Same with Donaire, they left their power in lower weight classes.
      Cruz would murder Vic
      Last edited by raskat; 10-01-2012, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Cruz is too young, too active and too big for 36 year old Vic. 36 at Flyweight is ****ing ancient. That's like 40 or over in the higher weight classes. The fact he can still beat young, undefeated prospect is amazing, but Cruz, who will be moving up anyway cause he struggles with weight at 122, is just too big and active.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
          can you tell me please how Darchynian is a puncher at 122???? cause he is clearly not. Same with Donaire, they left their power in lower weight classes.
          Cruz would murder Vic
          Not a bigger puncher obviously. But he still has power. More power than Cruz has yet to see.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Cruz is too young, too active and too big for 36 year old Vic. 36 at Flyweight is ****ing ancient. That's like 40 or over in the higher weight classes. The fact he can still beat young, undefeated prospect is amazing, but Cruz, who will be moving up anyway cause he struggles with weight at 122, is just too big and active.
            Completely agree. It would be hella fun to watch though.

Comment

He gets Donaired again. :|... He just doesnt have the show stopping power at 122. Dudes dont even flinch there.

Comment

I see cruz completely outworking him

Only problem is see is butts and Vic's overall dirtiness

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                  Cruz would murder Vic
                  well i thought darchinyan landed some thudding shots against that puerto rican prospect..maybe the puerto rican kid just has one hell of a chin? donaire still has really good power at 122..he knocked down vazquez jr for the first time in his career and he knocked down mathebula for the first time in his career and broke his jaw.

Comment

Santa Cruz looks like the real deal, i've seen all his fights since the Jamoye upset, he's definitely star material, always cool calm, never seen him hurt, attacks to the body like no one else in the game today, and he's definitely loved in Mexico because he has all the attributes we like to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X