No announcement yet.

Best Reflex Drills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Reflex Drills

Other than double end bag, anyone suggest any good reflex / defence drills to work on alone?

Thx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seGLREiLDH0

Comment

Bounce a super ball on the floor and try to catch it on the first bounce, that's what Andre ward does. Place a coin on the back of your hand and throw it up and catch it with the same hand, this way you can work up to 2 or 3 coins at once, kostya tszyu did that. He also had someone drop a coin and he would have to catch it, I saw it on kostya tszyu's fighting fit. Have your trainer swing a skipping rope infront of a heavy bag and you have to time your punches so that they don't hit the rope, start off with jabs and 1 2s.

Comment

I juggle, two hands, one hand, alterlate rythm, catch multiple objects in rapid succession (one hand, two hands, alternate), ball in a cup both hands, when I am at Round 1 I play Hokuto No Ken on expert (I stand in proper stance and throw jabs).

Reflex games are a nice passtime for me anyways. If anyone wants one for the iPad, let me know, I'll design one.

Comment

Working...
        X