No announcement yet.

And for thos of u who think I was acting Andre Dirrell Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And for thos of u who think I was acting Andre Dirrell Twitter

And for thos of u who think I was acting, I'd like to see you try and take a shot while ur down by the hardest hitting man at 168lbs

He stole my biggest victory. Because of the ending, it's going to be hard for me to watch that fight, he stole my time to shine..upsetting

http://twitter.com/andredirrell

Sucks, I wonder if Dirrell will ever be able to fight like that again after what happened... Even though Dirrell is a joking dude at times, he seems like he is an extremely emotional dude. You could tell how much this fight meant to him when he was crying. My ****ing head hurts... I can't imagine what Dirrells head is like right now.

Comment

idiots still believe he was acting??? this world is filled with morons.....he took a bomb from AA flush on the chin while he was on the floor........

stupid ****s

Comment

He also said:

I did give him the business the whole fight though lol, all'n'all I'm thankful for the victory, god is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
          idiots still believe he was acting??? this world is filled with morons.....he took a bomb from AA flush on the chin while he was on the floor........

stupid ****s
          I know, boxingscene has gone crazy lately

Comment

I'm disgusted by so many people thinkings it was an act.

Why were people picking Abraham by KO? I think it was the combination of Abraham's punching power, as well as the common notion that Dirrell had a bad chin.

So wait, a lot of people who believed both of those things are under the impression that a flush punch from Abraham when Dirrell was defenseless and didn't see the punch coming at all was... acting?

I mean, wow... was there an epidemic of closed head injuries recently?

****ing nonsense...

Anyway, I feel really bad for Dirrell having that happen, and having to see that so many morons think he was acting. That would be very tough to have to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
              I know, boxingscene has gone crazy lately
              the people that were saying Dirrell was faking and that were praising AA... They're true pieces of ****, boxing doesnt need fans like that

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                the people that were saying Dirrell was faking and that were praising AA... They're true pieces of ****, boxing doesnt need fans like that
                Well, Allan Green is contributing to it all too.

Allan Green says Dirrell was looking for a way out.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                    Well, Allan Green is contributing to it all too.

Allan Green says Dirrell was looking for a way out.
                    Come on man, i'm never surprised at what Green says... he's an idiot... why and the hell would Ward be looking for a way out when he completely dominated the whole fight scored a knock down and there was only one roud left... Green is gonna get his ass beat by Ward in a couple months

Comment

Working...
                    X