Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO vs CLOTTEY is better then PACQUIAO vs COTTO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
    I have no idea why people thinks that PACQUIAO will walk through CLOTTEY.

CLOTTEY is the guy who showed up at 170lbs against CORRALES.

He has iron chin,great defense and he is elite WW.

I am going with PACQUIAO but he will have huge problems with CLOTTEY.

It will be WARRRRRRRRRRRR!

You will see!
    styles makes fights, CLotteys style is taylor made for Pacquiao. Hes a heavy bag that throws a punch once in a while.

Cotto was much more of a versatile challenge. I think that Pacquiao vs Cotto couldve been more exciting if they didnt fight at a catchweight.

Pacquiaos angle shots will tear up CLottey, His shell is good but if Pacquiao paces himself. its gonna be an easy night. If Zab Judah had the power of Pacquiao or MIguel Cotto he wouldve beaten CLottey cause he was out punching the whole night, he just couldnt hurt that giant dome of a head CLottey has

Comment

PACQUIAO vs COTTO was over after round 4.

This will be WARRR.

No way in hell that PACQUIAO will knock out CLOTTEY.

CLOTTEY will head butt him cuz he rush in and he is orthodox and PACMAN is southpaw.

CLOTTEY will be complicated for PACMAN.
      dude Cotto had Clottey hurt plenty of times, if Pacquiao lands he will knock out Clottey. Clottey has no stamina and seems to be drained at 147 lately. If Pacquiao just paces himself the fight is in the bag

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        I agree....this fight is gonna be better than the Pac-Cotto scrap.....Clottey won't get hit as much as Cotto did.....plus Manny will have to fight backwards.....something Floyd's camp and peeps think he can't do.....they called Manny 1D.....so we'll see!!
        No way man, Clottey is a plodder and stays in place, Pacquiao will eat him up from all angles. Clottey isnt even near as evasive as Cotto is. Cotto is underated on his head and feet movement.

I dont know what Joshua CLottey you guys were watching but your giving him traits that dont show up when he fights at all

Comment

Deffo, This is a great fight, Pac juiced or not.

Comment

Clottey won't touch Pacquiao he hasn't shown much mobility. He's very slow and he's not very active for 12 rounds. He has a hard head, but thats about it. Only reason he was able to touch Cotto was because Cotto just isn't the same fighter.

Manny will be active on all rounds unlike Cotto lost 4 rounds in a row, something Cotto didn't do vs Mosley or a plastered Margarito. All Manny has to do is get away from Clottey and thats much easier than getting away from Cotto who showed he's had some quickness vs Pac untill he got tired and hurt.

If Cotto was the same fighter he would have done better with Clottey than what he did against Margarito. Because against Margarito he was actually doing better, but Margarito showed mystically more power than anyone believe he had. Which was actaully plaster.

Comment

I have no idea why people thinks that PACQUIAO will walk through CLOTTEY.

CLOTTEY is the guy who showed up at 170lbs against CORRALES.

He has iron chin,great defense and he is elite WW.

I am going with PACQUIAO but he will have huge problems with CLOTTEY.

It will be WARRRRRRRRRRRR!

You will see!
              I agree with that. I thought Clottey won his fight with Cotto by the way.

Comment

CLOTTEY is very slow.

YEA RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

*****S doesnt know **** about boxing.

CLOTTEY throw that counter right hand like maniac and he always comes up with head so I hope it wont be to many headbutts but I think it will.

Comment

now we're discussing like boxing fans again after our break up with "floyd-Pac saga". Pac fans have moved on. Hope floyd fans can move on as well..it's not the end of boxing.there are a lot of boxing fights there/

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                    now we're discussing like boxing fans again after our break up with "floyd-Pac saga". Pac fans have moved on. Hope floyd fans can move on as well..it's not the end of boxing.there are a lot of boxing fights there/
                    FLOYD fans should move on in FANTASY FIGHTS forum.

Comment

Clottey is just a tough fighter, but he can't move. Manny will be dancing circles with him.
                      Clottey isn't a much active fighter. He'll fall asleep in many rounds. Manny won't be tiring like Cotto did in the second half of the fight. As long as manny keeps a distance he'll be alright. Clottey isn't a one punch knockout artist and it will be pretty hard for him to score on Manny. He'll have to get lucky.

Comment

Working...
                      X