No announcement yet.

Are you going to the mall today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to the mall today?

So, my checks about to clear in about 6 minutes and about to venture to the malls. I am shopping for myself so I'm okay with it but I know it's going to be very dicey. Are any of you gents going to risk it and go shopping today?

I went to Sainsburys a min ago and there was no one there but thats no help to you as i live in england

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
      I went to Sainsburys a min ago and there was no one there but thats no help to you as i live in england
      I'm surprised. I would think there would be a ton last minute shoppers. It's only 8am here so maybe I should hold out on the morning rush and go later in the day. Never gone shopping last minute so I'm not sure what to expect. I am preparing for the worst though.

Comment

Just finished all the Christmas shopping by 7:45am.

I aint goin anywhere near a shopping center after that.

Comment

I dare you to come to Broward Mall. Your ass would end up dead and your Dominican would end up pregnant.

Comment

YEP... I just went this morning at around 8:10 and there was already A LOT of cars at the mall... I knew what I was buying so it only took me like 10 mins. As I came out, IT WAS CHAOS!!! in just 10 minutes... crazy..

Comment

Originally posted by BILE View Post
              I dare you to come to Broward Mall. Your ass would end up dead and your Dominican would end up pregnant.
              I would say cover my air-fare to Florida and I would.

But you can barely afford bus fare.

Comment

I'll pay for her ticket, not yours.

Comment

Originally posted by BILE View Post
                  sorry, i pay with cash...

i hear they only take food stamps there

Comment

Working...
                  X