Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    you're so inconsequential to me that i only remembered who you were an hour ago from seeing you flail your arms like a queer in this thread. crying about racism again. damn man you're a one-trick circus chimp.
    But you keep responding to me? LOL
    I knew the racist would crawl from under their rocks to this thread. That was the intent. I struck a nerve with you and the other Neanderthals and green tooths on this site and that's what I wanted. Keep crying lol. I'm loving it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Sh^t I thought everyone knew the news was fake or at least focused on the **** that don't really matter way too much at best.

I was/am anti-Trump & anti-Hillary, but Trump is making me agree with him more & more lately.
      I was the same way. Did some research and thought Trump was a much better candidate. Considering the b1tch-like ways that Hillary supporters have acted throughout the campaign, I'm glad Trump embarrassed Bill's wife, and her fans.

photo IMG_20170112_073426_zpsba6mqtgc.jpg

Comment

• He DID struck a nerve...
        Last edited by Szef; 01-15-2017, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Sh^t I thought everyone knew the news was fake or at least focused on the **** that don't really matter way too much at best.

I was/am anti-Trump & anti-Hillary, but Trump is making me agree with him more & more lately.
          Yes, I'll be looking forward to you joining the dark side, which really is the bright side, but dark side sounds more badas$.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            I knew the racist would crawl from under their rocks to this thread. That was the intent. I struck a nerve with you and the other Neanderthals and green tooths on this site and that's what I wanted. Keep crying lol. I'm loving it.
            Reporting for duty! The sun is rising, time to announce to the internet how oppressed you are.

Have a shred of dignity.
            Last edited by ////; 01-15-2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Yes, I'll be looking forward to you joining the dark side, which really is the bright side, but dark side sounds more badas$.
              It might happen brother.

Comment

get over yourself circus chimp lol. i get quote notifications i respond. lmao at your dumbass thinking you're playing mind games with people. i came to this thread to read about trump so i'm positive nobody else came to see you trying to pick a fight with racists again like a little girl but it's hilarious either way that that's what we got.

Originally posted by Szef View Post

He DID struck a nerve...

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                I was the same way. Did some research and thought Trump was a much better candidate. Considering the b1tch-like ways that Hillary supporters have acted throughout the campaign, I'm glad Trump embarrassed Bill's wife, and her fans.
                some say journalism died this election so there's no shame in being misinformed on the issues. having said that, most people are still ******ed because they religiously follow celebrities and believe everything posted on facebook, no criticial thinking skills whatsoever or the attention span to research any topic for themselves. they still seriously believe he's going to deport all brown people because literally the next hitler.
                Last edited by John Barron; 01-15-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  get over yourself circus chimp lol. i get quote notifications i respond. lmao at your dumbass thinking you're playing mind games with people. i came to this thread to read about trump so i'm positive nobody else came to see you trying to pick a fight with racists again like a little girl but it's hilarious either way that that's what we got.
                  Yawn* Come up with some new material you Euro Neanderthal. Trump doesn't care about ignorant, low income, clowns like you. But you can keep sucking him off lol.

Comment

Yawn* Come up with some new material you Euro Neanderthal. Trump doesn't care about ignorant, low income, clowns like you. But you can keep sucking him off lol.
                    amusing because this is obviously just your fantasy about me but statistical fact for the black vote. statistically ignorant, statistically low income but still s*cking your black hero obama off and all you guys got was a 99 cents only store phone and race riots.

Comment

Listen, Uncle Tom. Nothing you say will have any affect on me. You're a disgrace. Period. Don't talk to me you self hating clown.
                      That poster is Black?

Comment

Working...
                      X