Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      how do I join??
      You have to bum Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        how do I join??
        just click the link above and we will expose posters like this bum

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Do you think Saul Alvarez vs. Floyd Mayweather will ever happen?

I don't think so.

Canelo is a young fighter, unlike the faded old guys like Mosley that Floyd ducked when they were still good and fought when they were old and faded. And Canelo isn't a smaller man like Hatton, Marquez and Guerrero. And he has a good head on his shoulders, unlike Ortiz, so Floyd won't be able to sucker-punch him.

Floyd will never fight Canelo.

Comment

how do i join?

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
            You have to bum Larry.
            got anymore controversial fights for us to score? was totally digging that last one you did. that should be a regular thing

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
              Clicked on link
              Nowhere to join

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Sometimes you will hear Floyd fans imply Floyd is held to a higher standard, but nothing could be further from the truth.
                The reality is Floyd is held to a lesser standard than other fighters. If floyd manned up and took the Canelo fight he would be expected bravery awards and a pat on the back. Whereas old past it fighters like SSM fought Canelo without having to think about it, or give it a second thought.

Guys like SSM just get on with it, without a fuss being made. SSM fans or boxing fans didnt go on about how brave SSM was, yet Floyds fans do as do boxing fans? Why is this you should ask yourself?

Its cos people dont expect much of Floyd and think hes a chicken thats why? Truth hurts, if you dont want the truth dont ask for it.
                Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
                Canelo is the biggest risk out there. NO he will not fight Canelo. He is a money fighter. He wont risk a loss. He still has a fight with Pacquiao he can fight if Pacquiao can comeback and look good in any fights with JMM , Bradley , Rios or whoever. And it will still be the biggest dollar amount that can be made for Floyd for a single fight.
                Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                Floyd learned his lesson! He thought Cotto was done after Pac TKO Cotto. So when he fought Cotto & get hurt himself, He dump HBO so he can escape Pac & JMM.

Now with SHOwtime he thought He can get away with another Cherry picks after another! Thanks to Canelo for taking a firm stance to Lock a Floyd fight! Now we knew what color of Panty Floyd's wearing!! It's pusssy Pink Panty!!!
                Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                No need for Canelo when you have lower weight fighters who are moving up to WW and have no chance against Floyd..

Canelo High Risk just not Floyds style..

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                  Clicked on link
                  Nowhere to join
                  Originally posted by gauze View Post
                  how do i join?
                  Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  just click the link above and we will expose posters like this bum
                  I couldn't join either

Comment

just click and join.....

Comment

Working...
                    X