No announcement yet.

Just took Vyanese

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Any of y'all ever took celexa? They gave me this **** about a week ago. But I ain't take it yet. Don't know what it'll do to me being I drink so much whiskey. Yall got any experience with this stuff?
    Celexa? I ain't never take it, my mom does/did though. It's an SSRI, aka an anti-depressant so you don't wanna take it while you're drinking anyways....

I'll ask her when I give her a ring tomorrow for ya Chief. But I know it's an SSRI for sure. I tend to shy away from those, been there done that, and like you said I drink/take too many drugs.. I ain't no Dr. doe.

Comment

Crap I am starting to crash.

Comment

ya'll nigas crazy taking these meds. it gives you ball cancer, all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          ya'll nigas crazy taking these meds. it gives you ball cancer, all of it.
          It was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              Celexa? I ain't never take it, my mom does/did though. It's an SSRI, aka an anti-depressant so you don't wanna take it while you're drinking anyways....

I'll ask her when I give her a ring tomorrow for ya Chief. But I know it's an SSRI for sure. I tend to shy away from those, been there done that, and like you said I drink/take too many drugs.. I ain't no Dr. doe.
              Thanks Rudyo my man. Got diagnosed with ptsd and so they gave it to me. Wish they'd give me weed instead. But I know they gon ask me how that **** is working and I don't wanna fry my liver or kidneys as I need those to consume my Crown. But I also need to function around a lot of people without being what they call hypervigilant.

Comment

Thanks Rudyo my man. Got diagnosed with ptsd and so they gave it to me. Wish they'd give me weed instead. But I know they gon ask me how that **** is working and I don't wanna fry my liver or kidneys as I need those to consume my Crown. But I also need to function around a lot of people without being what they call hypervigilant.
                What state do you live in?

If it's a medical marijuana state, just go see the local Dr. Greenthumb, and get hooked right up!

Or will that have an effect with your veteran's insurance/benefits, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  What state do you live in?

If it's a medical marijuana state, just go see the local Dr. Greenthumb, and get hooked right up!

Or will that have an effect with your veteran's insurance/benefits, etc.?
                  The great state of Texas. So med Mary Jane is outta the question. Plus I don't retire till next year so I'd pop hot if I have no script. I'll more than likely try to tough it out like I been doing, or just take the pills on the weekend when I can have more control on who I'm around. I just hate it's gonna mess with my whiskey consumption as my drunk lang membership may suffer.

Comment

The great state of Texas. So med Mary Jane is outta the question. Plus I don't retire till next year so I'd pop hot if I have no script. I'll more than likely try to tough it out like I been doing, or just take the pills on the weekend when I can have more control on who I'm around. I just hate it's gonna mess with my whiskey consumption as my drunk lang membership may suffer.
                    Hahah ahh yeah I feel yah.

Yeah Texas is a great state - I love the people, food diverse cities, and the overall atmosphere.

But they got a ways to go on opening their arms up to marijuana!

Glad to hear you're so close to retirement. You've earned that retirement pension!

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                      Hahah ahh yeah I feel yah.

Yeah Texas is a great state - I love the people, food diverse cities, and the overall atmosphere.

But they got a ways to go on opening their arms up to marijuana!

Glad to hear you're so close to retirement. You've earned that retirement pension!
                      Thanks brother. And yes indeed texas is wonderful, everything you need is all right here in the state, plus they treat us vets with dignity and respect so that's a bonus. If we could open up our arms to weed like we do to outtatowners then, Texas would be a bonifide utopia.

Comment

Working...
                      X