No announcement yet.

Top Rank shuts down Moretti's score Pac vs Vargas Total Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Arum can't deal with the fact that Pac isn't even the same guy who tore up Algieri's *******. Scores were off from all three judges if anything, Pac won a 8-4/9-3ish kind of fight. Vargas won some rounds by landing his right hand clean multiple times.
    how many times did Rios or Algieri duck under a Pac leading left as good as Vargas? Did Rios or Algieri control range with the jab. I just wish real boxing fans would come together and give Vargas more props for his performance. It's always a fcking excuse for Pacquiao. It's either he had a bad day, working too much...tired of this bullshıt in boxing man. I was all for this fight. Again, I told a mod to make the actual sticky for this fight and it happened. I predicted this to be a good fight and it was. But 118-109 is just reaching from the $ pocket so that headlines can say ''dominant'' performance which coincidentally NSB didn'T challenge because of its affiliates with Top Rank.

Again, ''fans'' are casual with the 118-109 score as much as the industry writers. bunch of cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      how many times did Rios or Algieri duck under a Pac leading left as good as Vargas? Did Rios or Algieri control range with the jab. I just wish real boxing fans would come together and give Vargas more props for his performance. It's always a fcking excuse for Pacquiao. It's either he had a bad day, working too much...tired of this bullshıt in boxing man. I was all for this fight. Again, I told a mod to make the actual sticky for this fight and it happened. I predicted this to be a good fight and it was. But 118-109 is just reaching from the $ pocket so that headlines can say ''dominant'' performance which coincidentally NSB didn'T challenge because of its affiliates with Top Rank.

Again, ''fans'' are casual with the 118-109 score as much as the industry writers. bunch of cowards.
      Agreed that Vargas deserves more credit than he got for his performance.

Comparing his performance to Rios would be especially laughable. Rios was pretty much cleanly shut out. Vargas was in the fight at plenty of points.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-09-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

so when you type ''Pac vs Vargas fight'' you see a swarm of videos still up, that supposedly from you should've already been taken down considering the hits and first popular videos...but you claim Top Rank takes them down...

all meanwhile when such threads like this are on topic, Arturias boxing casually unlists this from Youtube, again not being flagged by ''copyright'' yet is still available at different sites such as... it's obvious there are Top Rank related affiliates on this site.

your an idiot, I said different networks own different licenses. Boxnation, russian, spanish etc thats why i said to redo the video with a different feed cause someone else other than top rank might/will hold the license and they will have to take it down not top rank.

unlisting does nothing (just means its not appearing in the search results you have to share the link manually), they catch your copyright infringement by either 1) manually (which i assume happened in the first place) or 2) content ID match (which means the system already has the video scanned and whenever you upload a video it scans teh database to see if its their and will apply teh appropriate rules to that video (according to what the copyright hodlers wanted, monetize the video or block in x,y,z countries or just block it worldwide).

its not hard you just to dumb and emotional to understand real life lmfao.
        Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-09-2016, 08:32 AM.

Comment

the 114-113 card was a joke. Outside of a swing round 1 and round 4, Manny completely outclassed and beat up Vargas throughout the fight. Manny got better as the fight went on, Vargas was the one beat up and tired.

I think a lot of people watched this fight on a ****ty stream and missed a lot of Manny's good work. Manny was landing clean shots all night and did an excellent job of landing the short shots inside. He made Vargas pay and did a great job countering him and making him miss. I thought Manny's foot speed was still incredible and he showed he still has power to back up guys that are naturally two weight classes above him.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
            your an idiot, I said different networks own different licenses. Boxnation, russian, spanish etc thats why i said to redo the video with a different feed cause someone else other than top rank might/will hold the license and they will have to take it down not top rank.

unlisting does nothing (just means its not appearing in the search results you have to share the link manually), they catch your copyright infringement by either 1) manually (which i assume happened in the first place) or 2) content ID match (which means the system already has the video scanned and whenever you upload a video it scans teh database to see if its their and will apply teh appropriate rules to that video (according to what the copyright hodlers wanted, monetize the video or block in x,y,z countries or just block it worldwide).

its not hard you just to dumb and emotional to understand real life lmfao.
            your suspicious knowledge for what should be flagged and saying ''unlisting'' is fine.... Tell Bob and friends what's up for me.

Comment

You're still on this? Vargas lost. It was competitive but not that close.

Time for you to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                You're still on this? Vargas lost. It was competitive but not that close.

Time for you to move on.
                nobody said Vargas won...

You're saying it's competitive but any talk about 118-109 is practical to not discuss?

Comment

You are hypocrite. You claim on that Vargas-Manny is close due to Slowmo vids that you favored in Vargas then completely shutting out the Slomo vids in Mayweather-Pac fight. Hypocritical much or do you just want it to fit your agenda against pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    You are hypocrite. You claim on that Vargas-Manny is close due to Slowmo vids that you favored in Vargas then completely shutting out the Slomo vids in Mayweather-Pac fight. Hypocritical much or do you just want it to fit your agenda against pac?
                    Slow mo vids and Moretti's scorecard has what to do with Spain ''watching''?

Comment

Slow mo vids and Moretti's scorecard has what to do with Spain ''watching''?
                      Do you think that is the only slow mo vid out there? Or you are just playing dumb and blind? Or maybe you would just watch more slowmo vids of mayweather and Pac showing that Pac out landed mayweather. But of course you wouldn't accept those slowmo vids but yet accepts Vargas-Pac vids. Hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                      X