No announcement yet.

Donald Trump keeping it classy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Tell that to Bernie Sanders, a US Senator from Vermont who is an Independent.

As to money; tell that to Dave Brat, the guy who defeated Eric Cantor (in a primary no less) despite Mr Brat being outspent by a ratio of about 40-1. It's a funny aside, but the Cantor campaign literally spent more money at steakhouses than Mr Brat did on his entire campaign!

Stooping to insults and personal attacks is no way to make your case.
    There's a big difference between local politics and running for president. Both Obama and Romney's campaigns cost over 1 billion US dollars each.

UK general election 2010 campaign costs

Labour: £8 million
    Conservative: £16 million
    Lib dems: £4 million
    Last edited by Monaco Slim; 01-08-2015, 05:27 PM.

Comment

yall some cry babies sensitive ass people.

I swear man it the **** up, everything someone says hurts someone lol.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        yall some cry babies sensitive ass people.

I swear man it the **** up, everything someone says hurts someone lol.
        WSHH is that way. *points*

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
          "@realDonaldTrump: Isn’t it interesting that the tragedy in Paris took place in one of the toughest gun control countries in the world?"

How can someone who apparently aspires to be the next President be so wreckless.

There are others but this probably encapsulates the worst.
          Attention. Grabbing and agenda driven garbage.
          This belongs in annies stupid things fat yanks say aka English vs fat yank thread

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
            He wants to suck up to the republicans so they get behind him in the elections. If you're not the selected candidate for either the democrats or the republicans then you have literally zero chance of winning an election. US politics is all about money.

Guns are very dear to Republicans because they don't have any hobbies besides watching the fox news and shooting water melons from 10 foot away with a machine gun.

Come on bro, you got to give us a bit more credit

I myself could a human size target at 50yds using my p220 Match

and I do have hobbies

every time I go to the range I try to make a smiley face on my targets with my Glock using my left hand only

stop being a little girl

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
              There's a big difference between local politics...
              One of the examples I cited was a US Senate seat. That's hardly "local politics", that's a Statewide election.

And you can keep complaining about money all you want. I've proven that a candidate who was outspent 40-1 AND whose opponent was the Republican Party's chosen candidate lost a primary race for a House seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                I concur with this.

But on the same token, I'm surprised that people on both sides of the issue are weak minded enough to buy into propaganda.

There is absolutely nothing to support either argument outside of hypothetical speculation.

Trump in this case is lobbying to the paranoid right, who think the left are going to ignore the constitution and take their guns.

The even more paranoid far right use the link you posted as evidence in favor of lax gun law.

People forget, this isn't North Korea. The amendment will stand......seems to me the gun issue is a thinly veiled circle jerk.
                Not sure about that what about comparing gun crime rates before and after in countries where they have tightend legislation. Or countries with similar beliefs where gunownership is and isn't permitted?

The greatest case against mass gun ownershio is probably not the states but little old Switzerland.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  One of the examples I cited was a US Senate seat. That's hardly "local politics", that's a Statewide election.

And you can keep complaining about money all you want. I've proven that a candidate who was outspent 40-1 AND whose opponent was the Republican Party's chosen candidate lost a primary race for a House seat.
                  I just did my research on it and do you want to know why he lost? Because he wasn't Christian, he was a Jew and Dave Brat was backed by the tea party and virginia is full of those inbred tea party members.

I had a funny feeling that he wasn't a Christian, and that turned out to be true.

These are the types of people who are in the tea party

Last edited by Monaco Slim; 01-09-2015, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Donald Trump has a security team to protect his hair from the wind when it blows.
                    They need to be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                      I found this earlier in response to his tweets.

A Texan who so wisely proclaimed "Guns don't kill people, people do" with this link
                      http://www.simplefactsplainarguments...-guns.html?m=1
                      Point one says that car accidents kill 36,000 per year but point two states that drinking and driving kills 43,000 per year. I know he's comparing different years here but even if the disparity were a true one (and I doubt it) doesn't this just demonstrate cherry picking data?

Besides which the entire argument is one of sample bias. More people die in traffic accidents because more people are using more cars in more places than they are with guns. If everybody used guns as much as they used their cars gun deaths would be waaaay up.

Comment

Working...
                      X