No announcement yet.

Floyd has defeated the #1 guy in EVERY division he has been in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    So now after years of it being $8mill, it went down 2million?
    I didn't even want to point that out lol, You know the bandwagon is the Mayweather ducked so so and so and for people to run with it even with the most ridiculous logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      His win over cotto at a catchweight is not better then floyds over the #1 ww and p4p#3 at 147
      manny has 8 titles..2 at catchweights..floyd has 8 should be 9 just didnt pay for shanes non at catchweights,no vacant belts..so you proved no point son
      Only a moron would say Pacquiao's catchweight win over Cotto at 145 is better than Mayweather win over Mosley.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        ah well, point is it doesnt matter, its who and when you fight, not what your fighting for.
        ok so lets just take that 8th title for Manny cause it was against margo who hadnt done jack**** since 2008 and it was a vacant tile at a catchweight...then lets go to 135 and laugh at that David Diaz fight,since it is WHO you fight

Comment

• Originally posted by grape drink View Post
          the phillipnise suck and filipinos are stupid
          Reported for Racism.

Comment

ok so lets just take that 8th title for Manny cause it was against margo who hadnt done jack**** since 2008 and it was a vacant tile at a catchweight...then lets go to 135 and laugh at that David Diaz fight,since it is WHO you fight
            at least he fought margarito!! 17lb weight disadvantage come fight night. cant say the same for floyd. laugh at the diaz fight if you like, i laugh at floyds fight with ortiz! i laugh at the fact floyd cotto didnt happen when everybody wanted to see that fight. convenient retirements and all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Reported for Racism.
              he is already banned
              Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              at least he fought margarito!! 17lb weight disadvantage come fight night. cant say the same for floyd. laugh at the diaz fight if you like, i laugh at floyds fight with ortiz! i laugh at the fact floyd cotto didnt happen when everybody wanted to see that fight. convenient retirements and all that.
              Ortiz was 14 pounds bigger and 10 years younger..now you are just reaching and making yourself look bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Only a moron would say Pacquiao's catchweight win over Cotto at 145 is better than Mayweather win over Mosley.
                still tempting faith ray? lol or is ricky hatton still ducking junior witter like the plaque? hahaha cant take this guy seriously.

Comment

he is already banned

Ortiz was 14 pounds bigger and 10 years younger..now you are just reaching and making yourself look bad
                  yeah and who has achieved more? ortiz or margarito? thought so.

Comment

yeah and who has achieved more? ortiz or margarito? thought so.
                    What has Margarito acheived??other then the Cotto fight where he may have loaded his gloves..what are his great wins???come on lets hear the names of all these fighters he beat..i'll wait

Comment

still tempting faith ray? lol or is ricky hatton still ducking junior witter like the plaque? hahaha cant take this guy seriously.
                      Why you talking to me? Yes Hatton did duck witter like the plague but what's that got to do with this thread? You really need to get over Hatton getting KO by Mayweather geesh..

Comment

Working...
                      X