Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: "Wladimir Is The Best Boxer I Ever Faced But I'll KO Him" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye: "Wladimir Is The Best Boxer I Ever Faced But I'll KO Him" (Video)

Live video interview with David Haye as he openly acknowledges that Wladimir Klitschko will be the best opponent he's ever faced.

A few quotes:
    ♦ I've got a feeling whatever injury Wladimir is carrying will be fine when he gets in the ring with me.
    ♦ I knew it was going to happen but it was just nice to see that signature on the contract.
    ♦ I don't believe he would have fought me in the UK.. I had to concede the fact the only way he was going to fight me was in Germany.
    ♦ As soon as I get him in the ring with me I'm going to knock him out.
    ♦ I don't believe in ring rust.. it's something fighters say when they've had a bad performance.
    I believe this is by far my biggest challenge. Wladimir will be the best opponent I've ever faced, he's a very, very accomplished champion. He's got a lot of assets but he's got a lot of weakness as well and not many fighters can exploit his weaknesses like I can.

Haye is so a like Mayorga, in same so many ways. They must be related some how, some where.

Comment

So if he loses no excuses from Haye..

Comment

Very confident of his own abilities is our david haye. In particular in his ability to knock people out. I wonder if he thinks he can outpoint people ever?

Comment

First and foremost I do respect david haye for the boxing talent he has, but as a person he is an absolute spineless idiot aswell as his coach/manager adam booth, they have been totally fooling and stealing money from the majority of the boxing public with the extremely over-hyped propaganda about how good of a boxer david haye is,there is no doubt about it that they have been deliberately mis-leading and lying to the boxing public about everything involving a fight with a klitschko, this fight has been flying in their face for them to take it for so long now and it is laughable how they have been blatantly avoiding it and have tried to stretch it out as far away as possible so that they could wait for wladmir and vitali to become a little older and a little slower to give david the best chance he actually has of beating a klitschko which personally I think is such a cheap and cowardly act,but eventually the truth will be told in July and if there is any justice in this world then I think it will serve down a lesson onto david haye and expose him for what he truly is,because in my opinion he is certainly not deserving enough to be called the unified heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Very confident of his own abilities is our david haye. In particular in his ability to knock people out. I wonder if he thinks he can outpoint people ever?
            He can't go to Germany and try to outpoint Wlad because he wont get the decision. He will go for the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by CashinKO View Post
              First and foremost I do respect david haye for the boxing talent he has, but as a person he is an absolute spineless idiot aswell as his coach/manager adam booth, they have been totally fooling and stealing money from the majority of the boxing public with the extremely over-hyped propaganda about how good of a boxer david haye is,there is no doubt about it that they have been deliberately mis-leading and lying to the boxing public about everything involving a fight with a klitschko, this fight has been flying in their face for them to take it for so long now and it is laughable how they have been blatantly avoiding it and have tried to stretch it out as far away as possible so that they could wait for wladmir and vitali to become a little older and a little slower to give david the best chance he actually has of beating a klitschko which personally I think is such a cheap and cowardly act,but eventually the truth will be told in July and if there is any justice in this world then I think it will serve down a lesson onto david haye and expose him for what he truly is,because in my opinion he is certainly not deserving enough to be called the unified heavyweight champion of the world.
              lol clueless moron, do some reasearch before sharing your stupid opinion

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                He can't go to Germany and try to outpoint Wlad because he wont get the decision. He will go for the KO.
                He got the decision against Valuev in a close fight. That was a situation where the judges could have robbed him of the win but they didn't, so I don't think winning a decision would be completely out of the question for Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                  It's very unlikely Haye will outbox Wladimir for 12 rounds. The judges won't be needed in this fight, and even if they are needed, Wladimir will outpoint Haye.

Haye has 6 rounds to do the business, then he's hanging on the edge of the cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
                    lol clueless moron, do some reasearch before sharing your stupid opinion
                    All the Haye news releaases for the past 2-3 years point in the same direction. I and millions of others fully agree with this letter, most clearly stated.

Comment

Working...
                    X