No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Once again with the "You Guys" that is what you go buy, what a few idiots on this forum says and you throw everybody into that Category you may need to unplug from this forum and go try talking to some REAL PEOPLE instead of going buy what is said on this forum

"Lara Is Nobody" "Lara Is Not A Big Fight" but yet they contacted Al Haymon About Him

Stop making it about YOU because it is not about YOU, fighters will try to get the MOST they can every time they fight and that is their right to do so. Doesn't matter what somebody on a Boxing Forum thinks

You're talking about GGG at 155 and a bunch of other **** that I personally never said so this is a waste of time because you're replying to me based on what OTHERS are saying on this forum
    Cut it out weirdo. You were one of the biggest supoorters of Manny needing to take 40 million flat just like you are one of the biggest supporters that a jr middleweight lara somehow makes GGG legit just like you are one of the biggest supporters that GGG needs to fight at 155.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Well then he doesn't wants to fight just like Danny Garcia and Broner allegedly turning down 3-4 Million to fight Pacquiao which is 2-3 times more than their highest Purse so far if I'm not mistaken

Even though I like Lara as well, I question how serious he is as well when he could've just officially moved up to 160, fight maybe Jacobs and earn his shot at GGG IF he really wants that fight
      Both of those guys are way more popular than Lara and Pac is making many times what Ggg makes.

Look Lara doesnt have to fight Ggg for a fair purse, he's a Sww, but then cut the bull**** with the Twitter callouts if you gonna be asking more than the much more popular champ you're challenging ever made.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
        Cut it out weirdo. You were one of the biggest supoorters of Manny needing to take 40 million flat just like you are one of the biggest supporters that a jr middleweight lara somehow makes GGG legit just like you are one of the biggest supporters that GGG needs to fight at 155.
        I was? PROVE IT!

Keep making a complete ASS out of yourself by Assuming though, you're great at it

Comment

• Do we see any conclusion about this Lara/Golovkin issue?

GGG is fighting Brook. Who is Lara fighting next? Let's assume GGG/Lara will eventually face each other in the ring after their next respective fights, most likely next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            After they signed the Brook fight, DeCubas says Loeffler talked to Haymon about Lara. But now DeCubas's talking about how much BJS turned down ($4mill) and what Brook/Eubank were offered ($5mill), and thinking his guy is going to make big money.

Lara made $700k vs Vanes in their rematch.

I have no problem seeing this Lara/GGG fight happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              I'd love GGG to fight Lara but no one in boxing is going to give Lara the money he wants for a GGG fight.
              You mean Lara is already pricing himself out essentially saying, "I'm just promoting my next crappy fight doe. You think I'm crazy enough to fight that monster?"

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Lol, Lara's manager already trying to price Lara out. Freaking cowards!!!
                That's the disappointing part. They pretend to want the fight, but when their bluff is called they start looking for excuses to stop the fight from happening.

Comment

• Thank you guys!!!!

I am getting old and to be able to post on the same forum that 12 year Old's post is refreshing for me.

Comment

• I want to fight GGG. GGG is ducking me! I am a irrelevant boring runner and cant even sell 200 tickets for my own fight, so why dont they pay me the couple millions Dollars i ask for??? Damn GGG is such a COWARD.

Dummygraphic logic as its best.

Comment

• Keep bumping these threads doe until we get some kind of movement and see some action being taken.

Comment

Working...
                      X