Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers who could now beat Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only fighters at 140 or 147 beating Pacquiao are Mayweather and Marquez.

I can't believe you put that Alexander might be able to beat Pacquiao. Alexander wouldn't even last 12 unless he ran and made no effort to actually win like Mosley did.

Comment

And Khan would not make Pac look silly at all. He'd get crushed, and early.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
        If Khan had a chin he'd be the kind of fighter to give Pacquaio problems, but he doesn't, so it's an early/mid KO for Pac. However, I do believe Alexander has the perfect style to beat Pacquaio- whether he could do it not is up for discussion.
        If Khan had a chin, he'd be undefeated.

He should've beat Peterson, even though he was fighting like a spastic, ******, with ADHD.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I can't believe you put that Alexander might be able to beat Pacquiao. Alexander wouldn't even last 12 unless he ran and made no effort to actually win like Mosley did.
          I think this is assuming the fight is in St. Louis

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            The only two fighters I can see beating Pacquiao now are Mayweather and Marquez.

Mayweather-Pacquiao is an age old discussion that noone will ever know whos the better fighter.

Pacquiao-Marquez is a toss up. All 4 fights have been a toss up. The first three, either could have won. The 4th fight, one of them was about to be KO'd, and Pacquiao got the short straw on that one. It's always going to be a 50/50 fight with these two, they know eachother too well.

Damaged goods? Yes, but he would beat the hell out of most fighters still
            I agree with all of this. Because Floyd easily beat a poorly prepared Marquez does not make him an automatic winner over Pacquiao. That's the triangle theory that does not always work in real life. They will never fight anyway. Pacquiao can still beat the hell out of Garcia and Khan in my opinion. If Broner ran from Ponce De Leon he would run from Pacquiao. Pacquiao looked as good as ever before Marquez KOed him. I would pick Pacquiao to win a fifth fight.

Comment

memo heredia

Comment

Unless the next time we see him he looks like a total wreck, I'd still only favor Mayweather or Marquez over him. That said, if he shows up like he means it he can give either of those guys a tough fight. And triangle theories suck.

Comment

This thread subject should have been fighters that would demolish Pacroid if he wasn't juicing & demanding catch weight fights. People honestly think this guy was a skilled fighter. Sure he had some boxing abilities but I'm convinced since he didn't want to take the test & from all his performances since that the guy cheated the sport. So in all honesty the question should be who would beat a clean Manny??????????....

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    The only two fighters I can see beating Pacquiao now are Mayweather and Marquez.

Mayweather-Pacquiao is an age old discussion that noone will ever know whos the better fighter.

Pacquiao-Marquez is a toss up. All 4 fights have been a toss up. The first three, either could have won. The 4th fight, one of them was about to be KO'd, and Pacquiao got the short straw on that one. It's always going to be a 50/50 fight with these two, they know eachother too well.

Damaged goods? Yes, but he would beat the hell out of most fighters still
                    This is a good post I agree with completely

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I cant believe how you cant see how much he struggles without a lowering CW handicapping his opponent , where is this superman without a CW , nowhere in his career , fcking hype swallower's , because the opponent doesnt have handicap tattooed across his back you cant see it .

WW Manny is fabricated , he would have trouble beating any top class WW without a CW .

Comment

Working...
                      X