Collapse
No announcement yet.

LarryX VS Charlie Z Anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] LarryX VS Charlie Z Anyone?

we all know the famous charlie z who acts gangsta and thinks he's the best boxer ever. he is well known for his sparring session with mayweather sr and pulling a sucker punch.

on the other hand we got larryx who tells us he's from the hood and is one of the best posters up in this forums. he was lately known for threatening 50 cent on twitter to get back on what 50 cent said about his idol mayweather. but then decided to pull out and snitched on the mods in the lounge.

if this two would go at it would u watch it or no?

i would be very much interested how this will play out.

give ur thoughts.
    Larryx
    76.92%
    Charlie Z
    23.08%

Im relatively new to this site and I don't know who Charlie Z is but i dont think hes ****ing with Larry lol especially if he really suckerpunched Mayweather Sr lmao.... aint no way larry would let the man win after something like that

Comment

Charlie Z is a legend

Comment

Larryx makes him quit.

Comment

Larry would chop him up and send his remains to Floyd Snr as a good will gesture.

Comment

Larry vs maniac?

Comment

larry would fck him in the arsehole

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

where's larry at?

Comment

Charlie already ducked me,told him i wanted to fight him and he blocked me on Facebook,me and him have a long history

Comment

I think Larry would do a marquez on him if they fought now..right now as we all know charlie is in love with nicki minaj(not sure if they're dating yet)..that would be a big distraction for him in his training camp..but on the other hand he's unbeaten in 32 fights being in love might not bother him at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X