Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im very shocked, cowboys.com is now a gay dating website.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
    I expect horrible observational skills from you, given your name.
    Im not the one on gay web sites! And making threads about it! You did that!

Plus i was just asking a simple question! Didnt know you were that sensitive!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Im not the one on gay web sites! And making threads about it! You did that!

Plus i was just asking a simple question! Didnt know you were that sensitive!
      I would give you a pass for joking, but then i realize you are this stupid. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
        I would give you a pass for joking, but then i realize you are this stupid. :-)
        my bad...Ill let you get back to your site! :*******:

hope you find your date!

Comment

my bad...Ill let you get back to your site! :*******:
          Why are you offering bj's to men? Not interested. Lol @ not knowing what yardbarker is though.

Comment

hope you find your date on the gay web site you were on! Wish you all the happiness you can endure!

Comment

Im very confused by the concept of yardbarker
              All you had to say buddy

Comment

posts 9, 11, 13, 15, and this one is all i replied on...and in all of them i never said or made that ^ quote....Nice try. Whats so very funny is you never denied any of it! LMFAO! Should have just answered the question in post 9.

you had to result to name calling and fixing false quotes. tsk tsk!

Comment

posts 9, 11, 13, 15, and this one is all i replied on...and in all of them i never said or made that ^ quote....Nice try. Whats so very funny is you never denied any of it! LMFAO! Should have just answered the question in post 9.

you had to result to name calling and fixing false quotes. tsk tsk!
                  You mean deny obvious falsehoods? Clearly no point in doing so when it is very obvious. :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X