Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Castillo Create the Blueprint to Beat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigtime9 View Post
    another mexican legend I presume..please tell us what oscar did the first 7 rounds, because I saw a whole lot of nothing being thrown floyds way. In the middle of the ring oscar was all defense and I don't think he threw a single right hand in the middle of the ring the whole fight.
    He was winning the fight 4-3 after 7 on my card. He was parrying most of Floyd's shots, and using his jab. He forced Mayweather to the ropes by feinting and using his jab. Then he let his hands go.

Comment

Yes he did. Fight him he's got an injury and you'll have a chance.

Comment

No, Castillo did not create the blueprint to beat Floyd Mayweather....he actually did beat Mayweather and was on the wrong end of a bad decision.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
          I've heard a lot of people say Castillo created the blueprint to beat Mayweather. If that's true, why hasn't Mayweather lost yet? Why didn't Castillo's blueprint work in the rematch? Is Mayweather really susceptible to losing to a pressure fighter?
          In theory Mayweather should lose only to a fighter who pressures the way Castillo was able to, or by the method Hatton fought Tszyu..

Although, that works much better on paper.

Mayweather does not fight in one mode the entire fight.

He's a master of breaking rythm and confusing his opponents to the point they have no idea what he's going to do next..

Mayweather is like a Rubix Cube that moves three blocks everytime you move one block.. He's multi-dimensional.

I don't think there is any blueprint for what I've seen from PBF..

Maybe just one good heavy shot like the one Tarver put on Jones.

Comment

oscar would be so much better if he wasnt so head on and flat footed..

Comment

The blueprint for beating floyd is simple!!! 1st you get him in the ring then you take a baseball bat and you club him with it because its the only way i can see him being beat!!!

Comment

naw... he can be beat....

Comment

Working...
                X