No announcement yet.

Exposing the frauds that five months ago said GGG was ducking Brook! LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Lara is a proven world class fighter at a higher weight than Brook. Obviously a better fight and by far the best quality opponent Lil G would have ever fought.
    It's a pity that Mayweather ducked his mandatory Lara for years!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      It's a pity that Mayweather ducked his mandatory Lara for years!
      That sounds like a whole mouthful of deflection. And you started this thread about GOLOVKIN.

Comment

Conyellow fans have been in full damage control since he dropped his balls, I mean belt. I saw some idiot on here saying we could stop talking about it cause he's not his mandatory anymore which means he's no longer ducking

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          That's what I thought I was reading too... I'm honestly not sure the guys agreeing with him actually read much of what he posted, they probably just saw that he had some quotes and went with the generic "they got exposed" comments.

Most of those posts question why he ever wanted to fight Mayweather in the first place if he agrees with their assertions that even a larger WW like Brook was too small.

Maxi not exposing anyone here, just showing either a lack of reading comprehension or a real desire to justify this mismatch by taking quotes out of context.

Only the reloaded guy appears to be implying GGG will avoid Brook.... Do you have evidence that he is now calling Brook a cherry pick?
          Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          This^^^^

I mean i know a lot of posters like to joke and all about Maxi, but in all honesty he might seriously be mentally ******ed.
          You need to get the point better.

Those people were saying that Brook was bigger than Mayweather, who fought and held titles at 154. Now all of the sudden, Brook is a just a WW...

There's no wrong in calling out Mayweather at 154. First because everyone called out Mayweather at some point of their careers, second because even Mayweather said GGG would be easy work for him, even if it was just cheap talk by both sides, and third because Mayweather actualy held titles at 154 and GGG was willing to go down to 154 for him, not forcing him up to 157 ot 160 as the talks about Brook were saying.

What GGG answers there when being asked about Brook is that he thinks Brook was too small and he preffered to fight Canelo who was his size. I think he also made the mistake to consider Brook just a WW in that moment, when in fact Brook could fight at JMW with no issues.

The rest is history... some of the guys I quoted are actually saying that Brook would be a good fight for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            That sounds like a whole mouthful of deflection. And you started this thread about GOLOVKIN.
            You know Golovkin would destroy Lara in a few rounds. Lara was never Golovkin's mandatory, so there's no chance he ducked him. So it's shameless for a Mayweather fan to talk about ducking Lara... get the point.

Comment

You know Golovkin would destroy Lara in a few rounds. Lara was never Golovkin's mandatory, so there's no chance he ducked him. So it's shameless for a Mayweather fan to talk about ducking Lara... get the point.
              I know that? So Golovkin, who's fought no1 of note gets credit for fighting anyone we think he beats. And you wonder why people **** on him and his fans.

Comment

Oh no LMFAO!!!

Bunch of absolute utter idiots.

Comment

Light em up, Maxi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    I know that? So Golovkin, who's fought no1 of note gets credit for fighting anyone we think he beats. And you wonder why people **** on him and his fans.
                    No, he doesn't get the credit for that. He gets credit for cleaning the whole MW division only. Which is not an easy feat. Lara's manager already talked about the fight being difficult to make and so on, so no need to keep bringing up Lara's name.

Comment

No, he doesn't get the credit for that. He gets credit for cleaning the whole MW division only. Which is not an easy feat. Lara's manager already talked about the fight being difficult to make and so on, so no need to keep bringing up Lara's name.
                      Bbbut Lara said something on Twitter bbbbutttttttt.... Who else could maybe beat him?
                      I might throw their name in too.

Comment

Working...
                      X