Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Sues UKAD Over Allegations of Doping, Failed Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Sues UKAD Over Allegations of Doping, Failed Test

The world heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury is suing Britain's anti-doping and boxing authorities over allegations he used a performance-enhancing drug.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fat lazy drug cheat.... I kid I kid on drug cheat

Comment

Fury, 27, was charged with a doping offence by UK Anti-Doping on 24 June after a urine sample taken in February 2015 – nine months before he beat Wladimir Klitschko to win his world titles – showed traces of the banned substance nandrolone.

However, Fury’s legal team says the result of tests on the samples in March and May 2015 were contradictory.
      I would hope you still wouldn't have traces of nandrolone in your systems two months later.

The boxer’s cousin, Hughie Fury, also a boxer, has also been charged. The legal team for the pair said “Team Fury” had issued proceedings in the high court.
      That's what makes it suspicious. Two fighters at the same camp testing positive makes it seem credible.

Comment

So let me get this straight.. He was testing in Feb'15 & found to have nandrolone..
        Tested again in Mar & May'15 & found clean.. But when the found them positive, both Tyson & Hughie were found positive..

THis being the case, they are more likely to be flushing it out.. Of course you can have irregular test results but having both the tests from the same camp come out that way is suspicious..

Did anyone notice that FUry only recently is getting nutrition sponsorship from "Applied Nutrition" i.e., just after the Klitschko fight.. Hmmm... Too much of a coincidence here..

Comment

He might be opening a can of worms by suing. Sometimes its best to let the story die down to the annals of boxing forum lore. I found it suspicious that Hughie has been having massive breakouts the way he has, this ain't doing them any favors.

Comment

If they cheated then why was it not brought up then? The results should of been exposed then. If he failed he faced a suspension & possibly wouldn't have fought Klitschko. I read his B sample was clean. Not sure how it works but waiting 18 months to bring it up is a little late now don't you think? This will be interesting... Povetkin & now Fury... Both have failed tests & both are suing... Boxing is getting dumber by the day...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              If they cheated then why was it not brought up then? The results should of been exposed then. If he failed he faced a suspension & possibly wouldn't have fought Klitschko. I read his B sample was clean. Not sure how it works but waiting 18 months to bring it up is a little late now don't you think? This will be interesting... Povetkin & now Fury... Both have failed tests & both are suing... Boxing is getting dumber by the day...
              Another crazy thing about this .. UKAD themselves still haven't said anything about charging Fury with an offence. The only info we have about it is one newspaper story and a brief statement from Team Fury.

When Povetkin tested positive, even though that wasn't a clear cut failure of the test, VADA announced it immediately and the fight with Wilder was postponed pending an investigation.

UKAD said nothing last year about a positive test for Fury and he was allowed to go on and fight Wlad as if it hadn't even happened. If UKAD later turn round and announce that Fury had been on steroids, wouldn't that give Wlad grounds to sue them also, for allowing the fight to go ahead while knowing that - according to them - Fury had been cheating?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I would hope you still wouldn't have traces of nandrolone in your systems two months later.

That's what makes it suspicious. Two fighters at the same camp testing positive makes it seem credible.
                Hughie getting the same results as Tyson - one positive sample and all the others clean, is also consistent with what Fury said he was told at the time ... that the most likely explanation was a contaminated dietary supplement. I presume that Tyson and Hughie would have been training together and eating the same food.

Nandrolone is known to be used by cattle farmers to increase growth in beef stock, and some protien supplements contain a lot of beef protien.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

hahahah yet froid isn't on steroids yet two fighters in HIS camp and under HIS promotion have tested positive? Should have never unblocked me bish

Comment

This **** is so ****ing complicated. Does the UFC go through the different drug agencies in different countries like boxing since they tend to have more fights outside the u.s than boxing?

Comment

Working...
                    X