Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri's Promoter Warns: How Will Spence React in Lion's Cage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its the Algieri who faced Khan... Spence could be facing a few problems for the first time. He has also started eating meat apparently... so maybe he can finally crack an egg!

Comment

Chrissie Algieri is great for boxing and a good competitor

Give Algieri credit for giving great efforts every time out in his fights. Algieri is a blessing for boxing a well bred, well educated, well raised, well mannered, well educated, white kid from a good clean decent family. Boxing needs more Algieri's and less of the street urchins the drop outs, poorly raisedlowly un bred and ex druggies with prison records and full of Tattoos. Fresh air like Chris algieri should be cherished in boxing. Imagine a fighter well conversed with a college degree and respectful. Thanks Algieri for giving us hope.

Comment

Decent fight, but I dont see Algieri winning this

Comment

Here we go again with the lion-cage **** again...

Comment

lol............

Comment

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
              I like these kinda fights...touted prospect vs a proven contender. Algieris beatn this guy and i wouldnt call it an "upset" either.
              Trying to bet some points and your avi on that?

I like Spence to beat Algieri anybody trying to bet?

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
                No, apparently he's still caged they're just putting Spence in there with him.
                oh ****....lol

Comment

So they're just going to put Spence in the cage with Algieri?

Comment

So "Popcorn Fisted" Algieri is now a lion?

Comment

Algieri's camp has it all wrong. Spence may be going into the lion's cage but the lion was released and has been replaced by a gazelle. With that nutrition degree of his, Algieri may be king of the kitchen but he sure as hell isn't king of the jungle.

Comment

Working...
                      X