No announcement yet.

Yes or No - alternatively, rate this girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes or No - alternatively, rate this girl

Right...someone showed me this and I didn't know what to think, seriously. On the one hand, she's pretty good looking but those curves...did she purposely work her legs?

The legendary Mal Malloy, who apparently lost all those curves recently. Personally, I'm a huge fan of curves on a woman if they're just right, but a lot of women these days overdo it and it shows. Mal, however, gots a huge gluteus maximus.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
      Right...someone showed me this and I didn't know what to think, seriously. On the one hand, she's pretty good looking but those curves...did she purposely work her legs?

She needs to make more use of that exercise bike. And clean up a bit. Jesus.

Comment

No no no nonno no noooooonno no.

No.

Comment

Yes, but we need to do a lot of lunges and squats. Tighten that up and we have a potential dime.

Comment

She needs to do some cardio and cut her carbs down.

Comment

Prefer your Chinese avy dawg.
              Last edited by Miburo; 05-02-2014, 08:45 PM.

Comment

I don't see a problem here. I'd give her the Pelingo in a second.

Comment

the butt / upper legs / hips are the biggest collection of muscles on the body. nothing comes close.

when you see a thick woman, and are attracted to her, that is why.

i'd like this girl to lose some weight, personally.

Comment

Working...
                  X