Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Confident 'The One' Will Become Number 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight between manny and Floyd will not happen because Floyd ain't effing with arum and he doesn't need it to make record purses. Few years ago yeah as far as the money goes. 2 losses later for Manny. If u think he got low balled then what u think will happen now. 20million guaranteed plus a cut of the ppv and dude said No. How much is he making for his last 2 fights plus Rios? Not what he would've made for one fight with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
      So now he is `The one`what comes next, he starts to refering to himself as God.

I really hope Floyd loses, not because I like Canelo more but because I fear what kind of egomaniacal monster he will become if he wins, and we as boxing fans are forced to listen to his insanity
      This fight will do big numbers. It's good for the sport, what type of fan are you seriously?

Comment

Why do yall keep talking about Manny Pacquiao, the dude is washed up and is a proven steroid user. He clearly didn't wanna fight back then with all those allegations of "i cant take the test cause im scared of needles" bull crap. He already has a match coming that's proven to be a task already so get over it.

Comment

what made Dlh-mayweather top the charts is the drama they had in 24/7.

this all access with the passive canelo and floyd just talkin about himself and not doing enough feather roughling is just not cutting peoples interest like it did back in 07.

I'm sure it'll be huge but it won't break the record.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya
            manny pacquiao is still the biggest name in boxing despite his ko loss to jmm...that would be the biggest fight of all time...

if manny gets past rios, pac-chicken floyd would be inevitable...if chicken floyd got some balls...
            no, just no. pacquiao is now irrelevant. his ppv is not even gonna break 500k.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X