Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo, Martinez, Vitali, and Chavez Sr. honor Mohamed Ali at WBC convention [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo, Martinez, Vitali, and Chavez Sr. honor Mohamed Ali at WBC convention [VIDEO]

Pretty cool seeing them all together. At 7:45.

They give Ali a Diamond belt.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    They give Ali a Diamond belt.

i'm not sure if it matters, but isn't it "muhammad" not "mohammed"? the guy's name is spelled muhammad, not sure why people would spell it the other way. not dissing you, just wondering...anyways, it was nice to see all those champs honoring ali like that. kinda sad to see his condition though.

Comment

Thanks for the video ts!!! That was epic!!! All bow down to the greatest!!!

Comment

It's tough to see him like that but it's great that they all were there for Ali.

Comment

Vitali the Jester giving the King his crown, fitting.

Comment

I would've loved to see Ali do something cheeky to Vitali, like gesture him to "c'mon!" or put his fists up like he wanted to fight him. That would've truly been an iconic and memorable moment.

Unfortunately it appears as if Ali's condition is worsening - He didn't appear to me to even be aware of what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

i'm not sure if it matters, but isn't it "muhammad" not "mohammed"? the guy's name is spelled muhammad, not sure why people would spell it the other way. not dissing you, just wondering...anyways, it was nice to see all those champs honoring ali like that. kinda sad to see his condition though.
              nah, I just can't spell.

Comment

Brings tears to my eyes, Who would have thought that you would still be alive today? Even when others have passed on. Ali The Greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Vitali the Jester giving the King his crown, fitting.
                  lmao DDD

Comment

Very sad to see him that way, but its great to see they are still paying honer to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X