No announcement yet.

British Americans try to identify the foot in their ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    I'm sick of this nationalist bull**** taking place in the lounge right now, first with Szef99's idiotic thread regarding Americans falsely identifying European countries on a map, then with ShoulderRoll's equally ******ed counter thread in which he used google image search to make his case.

I've read through both threads now and have identified certain offenders on both sides of the debate, and just wanted to let you dimwitted ******s know that nationalism is clearly outlined as a TOS violation in the rules which none of you ****s bothered to read.

So knock it the **** off already or take it down the pipe : Your pick.
    Well done, this "Us against Them" routine was getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I agree, this whole US vs UK thing is ridiculous. We all know Ukraine is the greatest country
      Iceland is greatly underrated!

Comment

I'm sick of this nationalist bull**** taking place in the lounge right now, first with Szef99's idiotic thread regarding Americans falsely identifying European countries on a map, then with ShoulderRoll's equally ******ed counter thread in which he used google image search to make his case.

I've read through both threads now and have identified certain offenders on both sides of the debate, and just wanted to let you dimwitted ******s know that nationalism is clearly outlined as a TOS violation in the rules which none of you ****s bothered to read.

So knock it the **** off already or take it down the pipe : Your pick.
        That may be true but can you identify Estonia on a world map?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Me thinks I'll back out of this thread now just to be safe.
          You're fine, Derranged.

You said nothing about the guy that could be considered insulting : He acted like a **** in those threads, you said so, and he retaliated by hurling ethnic insults at you and falsely accusing you of snitching.

Nobody "snitched" anything - I watch all of the threads around here closely.

Obviously, I don't mind a bit of friendly (or even unfriendly) banter between users around here - I encourage it. Just not along a racial or nationalistic line. It's an idiotic waste of bandwidth.

Comment

You're fine, Derranged.

You said nothing about the guy that could be considered insulting : He acted like a **** in those threads, you said so, and he retaliated by hurling ethnic insults at you and falsely accusing you of snitching.

Obviously, I don't mind a bit of friendly (or even unfriendly) banter between users around here - I encourage it. Just not along a racial or nationalistic line. It's an idiotic waste of bandwidth.
            Bandwidth rhymes with sandwhich.

Comment

You're fine, Derranged.

Comment

First foot dished out for hurling unjust accusations and ethnic insults in an official moderator's notification thread.
                You are a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i blame carl froch for boxing like he's knee deep in my momma's p ussy.
                  Word

Comment

I was wondering how long it was going to take for PK to take one down the pipe.

He had been a gigantic, insufferable f@ggot the past week or so.

Comment

Whats up with all dis fightin? We should be uniting, gangsta please stop hatin

Comment

Working...
                      X