Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabriel ROsada is the biggest crybaby loudmouth in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as I respected JMM's right to whine, I give Rosado the same pass. I'd like to see how philosophical you could be about losing when you've been through the training, dedication and sacrifice that fighters go through.

Sure, the accusations against GGG were silly. But it's another fights where the odds are stacked against him. Nothing is getting handed to him. He's not a great talent but fighters like him are part of the fabric of the sport.

It's a hard road he has gone down and I wish him all the best.

Comment

Any fighter who takes losing well isn't cut out for this sport.

On another note, I'm tired of these bought off judges, and they are eventually going to destroy this sport once and for all.

When we were all kids, we watched professional wrestling, but eventually most of us lost interest. Why, you ask? Simple, really, we found out the results were fixed, and then the sport lost it's competitive appeal.

The same thing can happen to boxing.

The stoppage was legit, but those score cards, particularly the judge who had a Quillen shutout, were obviously fixed.

Comment

If Rosado was able to walk quillin down and Control the fight from rounds 3 and on, GGG would slaughter quillin.

Comment

The score Cards were horrible just like this thread

Comment

Rosado was absolutely in the fight against Quillin. It's unfortunate that the judges were on the take, so Rosado was screwed anyway, but he was giving as good as he got.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
              Al Bernstein had him up by a round who has forgot more about boxing then youll ever know and is arguably the best commentator in boxing.

I only gave Quillen 1 round after the 3rd. Rosado was outworking but Haymon had the judging set up from the start.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Al Bernstein is not the best commentator in boxing... Hell no

That is all

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                Al Bernstein is not the best commentator in boxing... Hell no
                That is all
                I second this motion! He makes some idiotic statements! But in general show times crew overall is pathetic . Paulie the only one w an iq period

Comment

Rosado has a right to complain this time.

Comment

He was winning the fight imo. It was an awkward stoppage and very shady. He was robbed in this case. Abd from what I've read, he won the Love fight also. He's a tough dude that fights anybody unlike Quillen..

Comment

The problem is this C Class fighter was taking over the fight? If Rosado is C class, what you qualify Quillin?

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                      Literally every single fight this dude cries.

Angulo. Crying to the ref about the stoppage
                      GGG. Crying to ref about the stoppage. "no don't stop it! gimme one more yound yo!"
                      Jleon love. I got robbed yo. da fans no who won.
                      Quillen. landed a couple decent shots but in no way was he winning or was it close he just had momentum and that's what he's hoding onto. WAH WAH , I could have foguth even though my eye falling out wahhh.

The worst part of this is now I'm going to log into boxingscene or youtube and see interviews from t his clown acting and talking like some supserstar who is a good fighter. he's the definition of a c class fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X