No announcement yet.

Golovkin will spar with with Ryan Coyne and David Imoesiri - cruiserweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    He beat the hell out of Ouma. He had some issues with his awkwardness. As everyone does.

Golovkin will be Ring Champ. Bet on it.
    The fight was pretty even up until the stoppage so he didn't simply have 'some issues with his awkwardness'. There's no excuse for it, Ouma is a shot fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Great stuff thanks for posting these.

I don't understand either how sparring CW's is going to help when he's fighting a fast 5'8 MW with a reflex based style.
      Exactly what I was thinking, I mean those CW's are big, slow guys with a more traditional style, but he's fighting against an unorthodox, fast, light MW, so I don't see how beating bigger guys is something good.

GGG had problems with Ouma, I didn't see a beast right there, he was caught way too much in the early rounds because he couldn't catch Ouma, so I think he should be training with some fast guys with a lot of movement.

Comment

Golovkin is scary strong,but Proksa is fast and very unorthodox.
        Can't wait for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
          The fight was pretty even up until the stoppage so he didn't simply have 'some issues with his awkwardness'. There's no excuse for it, Ouma is a shot fighter.
          Ouma was past his prime not shot see the difference and it was even through the midrounds but Golovkin was clearly pulling away and a trained in shape Ouma gives everybody a tough fight he would of beaten a slew of names that night

Comment

Golovkin the first to stop him.

Get ready for the Golovkin reign.

Comment

Ahh okay, so you're trolling now.

Comment

Here's the first part of the fight, the rest is on YouTube. Keep in mind that Ouma had lost 5 out of his last 7 fights going into this one.

Comment

Ahh okay, so you're trolling now.
                  lol. Not at all. He had a bad fight. And? I still say he beats anyone at 160.

But we have to wait and see.

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen you so supportive of a fighter before lol, we all have our favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Keep in mind that Ouma had lost 5 out of his last 7 fights going into this one.
                      um another way of looking at it is Ouma should or could have won his four fights in a row prior, being that many people thought he beat Vanes and his loss to Rosado was a split decision. So for Ouma to give Golovkin "problems" doesn't mean a whole lot, being that he gives just about everyone problems, past prime or not.

At the end of the day Golovkin got the stoppage and Ouma was sent to the hospital. The only other time Ouma was stopped was way back in 1999.

Last edited by ИATAS; 08-26-2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X