No announcement yet.

with mayweather going to jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    First of all Floyd has to get past Big Bubba because Big Bubba is going to come after that azz. Floyd better hope that his azzhole can shoulder roll Big Bubba meat Johnson because if he can't than his career is over.

As for Manny, I think he'll fight Bradley next because Ortiz/Berto might not be ready by his next fight.
    Floyd will be ruined, someones leftover...

Comment

Floyd is probably going to want an tune-up once he gets out of jail.
      I don't see this showdown happening until November-December of 2012.

I'm not that interested on a JMM fight until he fights Floyd, too much info for Floyd.
      Pac needs to fight someone young and dominant, like Bradley or Berto if he wins against Ortiz.
      No Ortiz, there will be too many leftover talks that's very irritating.

Comment

Would rather see Pac-Bradley than Marquez.

Or Pac can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
          floyd is doing 3 months in county, people act like he's doing 3 years in prison or something. the fight can still happen in 2012 just not in may
          My thought exactly.. funny reading all these Floyd is going to prison post.

Comment

In America don't celebrities seem 2 b let out of prison early. I may b wrong but wasn't 1 of the kardashians supposed 2 do 30 days n got released after 3 hours. So the may 5th date could still b a target 4 mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              First of all Floyd has to get past Big Bubba because Big Bubba is going to come after that azz. Floyd better hope that his azzhole can shoulder roll Big Bubba meat Johnson because if he can't than his career is over.

As for Manny, I think he'll fight Bradley next because Ortiz/Berto might not be ready by his next fight.
              Okay, while I know there's bad people in jail, Mayweather will most likely be loved in jail. Vick spent 18 months if prison, and was beloved by a lot of the inmate population. I have no doubt that prison inmates know who Floyd is and probablylike him.

He was sentenced to 90 days, but they said several weeks could get cut off for good behavior, proabbly 2-3 weeks. So, it starts January 6, 2012, I am guessing he does 6-7 weeks and he's out by late February/early March, potentially with enough time to train and fight.

I love how people are acting like 2-3 months inc ounty will ruin Floyd. He's not going to prison for 1-2 years or some crap. He was training before he got sentenced, and will probably train a little before he goes in. Once he gets out in February/March, he will probably go straight to training.
              Last edited by 4Corners; 12-22-2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X