Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Vows: Andre Ward is Not Going To See This One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Go watch the first 3 rounds of AA vs Ward, Abraham was beating Ward to the punch

Lets just hope there is a fair ref and judges.
    mmmmmmmm ok you just hate Ward because he is a slick boxer or maybe because he is pro USADA drug testing.....

or maybe because Ward jab ------> pac jab
    Last edited by skillswin; 08-17-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
      mmmmmmmm ok you just hate Ward because he is skilled than pacman or maybe because he is pro USADA drug testing.....
      Here is an idea, maybe just maybe I think Froch will beat him.

scary though isn't it.

Froch will put on a masterclass.

Comment

Here is an idea, maybe just maybe I think Froch will beat him.

scary though isn't it.

Froch will put on a masterclass.
        if you are so sure bet your account.....i am waiting...

Comment

if you are so sure bet your account.....i am waiting...
          I'm not betting on fights that far away, closer to the fight I will be having bets.

Comment

There are Andre Ward's punches.

Froch has walked through fighters that can punch much harder than the feather fisted Ward.
            Please give me video evidence of Carl Froch walking through a punch, any punch, ever in his career. Even against a tomato can with a losing record.

I want to see this really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by American View Post
              Please give me video evidence of Carl Froch walking through a punch, any punch, ever in his career. Even against a tomato can with a losing record.

Comment

Originally posted by American View Post

Please get on YouTube you lazy American tub of lard.

You've never seen Froch fight, have you?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  WBC super middleweight champion Carl 'the Cobra' Froch (28-1, 20KOs) is going through an intense training camp in Sheffield, preparing for his October 29th unification with WBA champion Andre Ward (24-0, 13KOs) in Atlantic City. Froch-Ward is the final bout of the Super Six Tournament. Froch is preparing the perfect plan to overcome the boxing ability of Ward, who many view as the favorite to win. The Nottingham boxer will aim to get the best possible sparring partners, including Edwin Rodriguez and Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Froch will get robbed if he doesn't put a severe beating on Ward...anything close or even will go to Ward.....thats if the trend of bs decisions continue

Comment

MR jabs don't matter go Watch Froch vs kessler....i know you like the underdogs
                    Frochs jab will be key in this fight,not to mention Froch did not use his jab enough against Kessler..Partly because Kessler was pumping his own jab in that fight,but Kessler took some big counter shots in that fight and I don't know if Wards chin is as good as Kesslers tbh...

Comment

The video starts with Jean Pascal gasless, stumbling around the ring with his hands at his hips before he starts winging pizzas at Froch's face desperate to make ANY contact.

That's just a scary example. A man with no gas that relies 100% on power was just compared to Andre The Future Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X