No announcement yet.

Former Sparring Partner: I Will Be Shocked If Pacquiao Beats Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Sparring Partner: I Will Be Shocked If Pacquiao Beats Mosley

"I don't know if we're gonna get the old man that's fighting, or the young man..."

That's all I needed to hear before I stopped the video. This guy has been hit in the head too many times.

Comment

What's Elie's Boxingscene username? I swear this dude sound like most Pac fans on here.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        What's Elie's Boxingscene username? I swear this dude sound like most Pac fans on here.
        He's actually been off the Manny bandwagon for a while and onto the Oxnard wagon.

Don't be fooled by the Manny related vids. He's just doing it for youtube hits.

Comment

This guy probably got ****ed up so bad by Pac.

Comment

He's bending over for Martinez lately more than Pacquiao. He'll asks about Martinez to pretty much everyone he interviews.

Comment

he looks like a total bum i see all the time outside CVS doing the same thing. scratching the post or the wall. hahahahahah!!!!!

Comment

i seen there sparring session pacquiao was toying with him...............

Comment

he gave his honest opinion, seems sincere, seems like a nice guy. even if you don't agree with him, you have to respect his opinion.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X