No announcement yet.

[PICS] Floyd Mayweather eating at McDonalds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i think these guys or whatever who wave money out and throw money out to the crowd and stuff is so low class tbh.

waving money around when you're not even gonna do that is......i don't know......
    Agreed .. It's one thing to make it rain, but it's another thing to wave money around like an idiot.. to show off?

Comment

looks like hes having fun..Nothing wrong with that..Its HIS money. HIS life oh well. What im wondering why are WE worried it about it? I dont like Mayweather that much but **** man hes living a life we only dream of even if its only for lil bit. I wish he was that happy to fight PAC...Seriously your homeboys with 50 your rich (for now) and acting an ass. If I could i would do the same!!! Why not you cant take it with you and you dont live forever..

Comment

not even rappers that rap about money brings stacks to mickey d's at a drive thu...smh @ Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          I agree, he tries too hard . The image it portrays is that's the only thing that makes him feel self worth
          As opposed to what? Manny Pacquiao pretending to be a congressman? Let the man enjoy his life, he's earned it.

Comment

kobe spends more money on vanessa's makeup every year than what floyd makes.

errr.......thats why Floyd was only second to Tiger Woods in Forbes highest paid athletes list?

Comment

is floyd holding a stack of 100's out when he's going to mcdonald's?

the guy seriously has some psychological issues.
              I like that the photos are obviously taken by Floyd/his people, which you can tell because almost all of them are inside the car. But then there is the first one where he is with the woman serving them...

So basically Floyd and 50 Cent asked to have their photos taken with some random McDonalds woman, rather than the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post

WTF?? Hahahahha.

And seriously, it seems like 50 cent is ALWAYS with Floyd these days.

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
                  If I could i would do the same!!!
                  That's pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    errr.......thats why Floyd was only second to Tiger Woods in Forbes highest paid athletes list?

can you send me that link?

i tried googling it but the list was from a few years ago

i DID, however, find one from February this year...here's the list they have

Who Are The Highest Paid Athletes In 2010?
                    Fri, 02/19/2010 - 14:04
                    Tiger-Woods-USPGA-trophy-shot.jpg
                    Top Salaries For Top Athletes

One of the world's highest paid professions is that of professional athletes.

From brand endorsements, to actually getting paid for their abilities as athletes, these guys are bringing home the bacon. With millions of dollars spent on the skilled craftsmen every year, it can actually be interesting to find out who will be earning the most in 2010.

10) Dale Earnhardt

He is one of the most popular NASCAR drivers ever to appear in the sport. Despite his relatively poor performance compared to his competitors, Earnhardt has earned twice as much as his closest rivals. Thanks to impressive sponsorship and merchandising deals, Dale Earnhardt Jr. is set to earn $34 million this year.

9) Valentino Rossi

The leading competitor in the thrilling sport called motorcycle racing. With a solid record of wins behind him, there is no surprise Yamaha alone pays him $16 million a year just to ride for them. With all of his endorsement deals included, he earns in excess of $35 million this year.

8) Manny Pacquiao

Pacquiao is one of the worlds most well known boxers, with his lethal speed and power helped him win against boxing greats such as Oscar De La Hoya and Ricky Hatton. He is tied at $40 million.

7) Phil Mickelson

One of two pro-golfers to appear on this list. With his regular sponsorship deals and regularly won tournaments, he has definitely made himself a household name. He has won countless tournaments, not to mention The Masters twice. He is tied at $40 million.

6) LeBron James

One of the highest paid basketball players in the NBA, with teams vying for him in the upcoming season. While LeBron James may be able to get the highest possible wage under NBA rules, there is a possibility he will go further afield for higher wages. He is also tied at $40 million.

5) David Beckham

The famous footballer from England is set to make $42 million with prestigious deals for companies such as Giorgio Armani and Adidas. Beckham is on contract to Los Angeles Galaxy, but has temporarily been loaned out to AC Milan.

4) Kimi Raikkonen

The highest paid Formula 1 driver in the world has not had the best of luck in recent years. Despite this, he still has lucrative endorsements and a nice wad of cash from Ferrari every year. He is tied at $45 million.

3) Michael Jordan

He might have retired, but his name is still going strong, as his Jordan brand sales are worth a cool $1 billion. With most of the thanks to Nike, Jordan is one of the highest paid athletes in the world. He is tied at $45 million.

2) Kobe Bryant

One of the greatest players in the NBA today. Known as the ‘Black Mamba’ Bryant earns $21 million a year, which is more than doubled by endorsement deals. He is tied at $45 million.

1) Tiger Woods

He might have had some shadows cast on his career in the last few months, but even with a string of affairs, Tiger Woods is still on route to earn $110 million this year. Despite a recurring knee injury, Tiger Woods is set to be the first athlete to earn $1 billion during his career and that is why he tops our list of the highest paid athletes.

For more articles on a variety of sports topics please visit the sports section on GKMen.

i see Manny Pacquiao but no Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      yeah because kobe's wife literally spends millions of dollars on makeup every year.

try to keep up okay.

Comment

Working...
                      X