No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Applies Pressure, Dares Mayweather To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
    Remember when Pacquiao said he'd fight mayweather for free, then a week later said 40 million wasn't enough? Was that lip service or nah?
    I recall a winner takes all.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      then when questioned by Max immediately after Algieri, assuming manny wins, he'll say up to my promoter bop
      Like clockwork.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Same old thing. Floyd calls pac up and pac mumbles Bob Arums name and hands the phone off... smh

Unless Pac is accepting to fight Floyd, nobody cares what the hell he has to say anymore.

Another bait thread to piss off the Tards.. lol

The problem with that bolded section, is that Arum calls all the shots in Pac's camp. It doesn't matter what Pac states for the record -- If Arum states "NO!" it ain't going to happen.

And that is a point that many morons on NSB miss (Probably because they're dumber than a rock) but Pac does what Arum tells him to do ... period. Of all the top-tier boxers in the sport, Pac has the least control over his career and upon close evaluation, Pac has essentially the control of an amateur just starting out.

So, all the BS of talking Floyd at every turn, and before each and every fight is something Arum is dictating to boost sales. Outside of that ......

Who the fuck wants to see Algeri vs Pac?????????????

Comment

Floyd: Blá Blá Blá
          Manny: Blá Blá Blá

5 years later

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            And why any so called boxing fan would criticise a fighter for calling out the best available fighter for him to fight is beyond me

Let's just have all the fighters be quiet

Boxing would be real exciting

Granted I'm a pacquaio fan but if mayweather was calling out PAC in the media constantly I would be posting comments along the lines of : " man up manny take the fight"

Arum told thaboxingvoice him , Showtime and hbo were in same
            Room together and agreed to work together for this fight....so when PAC calls out Floyd it's not blowing smoke, it's a real possibility
            Problem is after he fights we usually hear-"talk to my promoter" we don't hear all this.

You are right, its good to see manny doing his job to hype a Floyd fight. But unless he actually signs its clear all he is doing the usual use Floyd's name to hype a fight.

Until he signs-its nothing but smoke.

Comment

Pacquiao applies pressure = Pacquiao applies lies

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Problem is after he fights we usually hear-"talk to my promoter" we don't hear all this.

You are right, its good to see manny doing his job to hype a Floyd fight. But unless he actually signs its clear all he is doing the usual use Floyd's name to hype a fight.

Until he signs-its nothing but smoke.
                We heard it once after JMM 3, the robbery, when he said May, lets do it, testing and all, then literally 2 min later Bob in the ring he goes back to the faithful "up to my promoter"

Its all bravado will soon be gone. Arum doesnt want it and lies to Pac who eats it up

Comment

i was laughing my azz out reading fraud's idiot fans posts. i can't believe the denials and excuses... it's pathetic to say the least.

Comment

Marquez's face showed more wear and tear than Pacquiao's at the end of their 4th fight. I guess Pacquiao thinks he won that too?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      We heard it once after JMM 3, the robbery, when he said May, lets do it, testing and all, then literally 2 min later Bob in the ring he goes back to the faithful "up to my promoter"

Its all bravado will soon be gone. Arum doesnt want it and lies to Pac who eats it up
                      Remember last week, Manny and Roach were launching grenades-then Bob ends the week with he can't see a Floyd v manny fight happening. So yeah, it appears to be business as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X