No announcement yet.

Omar "Panterita" Figueroa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar "Panterita" Figueroa

Does anyone know when his next fight will be? I asked GBP, but no luck.

Omar "Panterita" Figueroa

Thanks in advance!

Bump.

Comment

He fought 6 times this year. And I dont think other fighters are crazy to face him. He is a beast. He might have a hard time getting opponents.

Comment

never heard of him is he on youtube ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          never heard of him is he on youtube ?
          You kidding right? He has been in a couple of Showtime and one HBO card already.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            You kidding right? He has been in a couple of Showtime and one HBO card already.

ive never seen him fight till now

Comment

I love that fight vs Michael Perez. They were setting up Omar to be the opponent vs Perez and he ended up knocking him out.

Great fight and the kind of kid that shows so much heart. He's really strong too, hits hard and has a great chin. He needs to work on his defense but that will come with time.

Comment

The guy looks so innocent outside the ring. You could never guess he's a beast in there.

Comment

The kid has potential but he needs to work on his defense, maybe move his head a little more and move side to side more.. Here is a video I found..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    I love that fight vs Michael Perez. They were setting up Omar to be the opponent vs Perez and he ended up knocking him out.

Great fight and the kind of kid that shows so much heart. He's really strong too, hits hard and has a great chin. He needs to work on his defense but that will come with time.
                    And Omar was weight drain in that fight. He had problem making weight. Perez hit him with some shots that could take plenty of boxer out of there. Omar have a big heart and likes to fight. I like the kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X