• Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching WWE Over The Limit?

Can't wait! The preshow is over Kane > Ryder R.I.P

Whats the main event?

Comment

Cena vs Laurinatis

Comment

after hearing about Vinces suggestion for Kanes Movie i'll never see Kane in the same light again

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
          after hearing about Vinces suggestion for Kanes Movie i'll never see Kane in the same light again
          Haha he wanted Kane to whip out a 3 inch p*nis!! What goes through Vince's head sometimes?!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            Haha he wanted Kane to whip out a 3 inch p*nis!! What goes through Vince's head sometimes?!
            u know even after Katie Vick and the possibilites of the incest storyline mae young's "hand" this for some reason still shocked the hell out of me...

anyone want something for the payperview just pm me, would like points*
            Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 05-20-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
              u know even after Katie Vick and the possibilites of the incest storyline mae young's "hand" this for some reason still shocked the hell out of me...
              I would loved to have seen Kane's face when Vince explained his vision for that scene. The incest storyline is one of the most shocking things I've heard. For a father to want to publicly kiss his daughter or watch his son and daughter kiss is disgusting and perverted I can't fully comprehend it!! He's a crazy son of a b*tch!!

Comment

Ryback a G

Comment

lol wtf is this

Comment

Working...
                  X