No announcement yet.

NBC: George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    Wasn't just "a punch" because a witness saw Treyvon on top of Zimmerman punching his face in repeatedly.

I think that's a fair enough point to draw out your gun and protect your life.
    If that is real. Zimmerman is completely in the right.

I ain't gonna believe nothing outside of the dispatcher audio though. Not until the actual court session.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      From me..... I just said that.
      I guess Barney Fife has been unloading full clips.

What I'm saying is, there could be doubt if a gun was fired in self-defense. ONE SHOT.

There is no "bias" on my side of whatever proverbial fence.

Pretty sure Zimmerman is going to do time, simply over the 911 call.

Could have went home, and let the real cops handle the "situation".

Comment

• Martin was running away was he not. Why would an innocent 17 year old run for if he had no reason to? I say GZ gets a light sentence and all hell breaks loose. I hope store owners would be strapped and ready when **** goes down

Comment

• If you cant protect your self, you shouldnt be trying to protect other people.

Pigs need to be in better shape.

Comment

Cant wait to hear the medical reports.
            If Zimmerman's brother wasn't lying, you will hear them.

He was talking with Piers Morgan a few weeks ago. As we all know, Zimmerman got first aid on the scene and went to the hospital himself the next day.

Zimmerman's brother said there's proof of medical reports, so yeah, most people are looking forward to hearing the medial report.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I guess Barney Fife has been unloading full clips.

What I'm saying is, there could be doubt if a gun was fired in self-defense. ONE SHOT.

There is no "bias" on my side of whatever proverbial fence.

Pretty sure Zimmerman is going to do time, simply over the 911 call.

Could have went home, and let the real cops handle the "situation".
              You pull a trigger your dumpin clips, how many shots is just semantics.

Comment

You pull a trigger your dumpin clips, how many shots is just semantics.
                Nah bro.

Self defense, a person will fire 1 shot at the most. Normally at the center of mass. Because it typically stops the assault.

Murder, is typically multiple shots or a shot to some part of the head. Temple, back of the head, forehead. Because it's to make sure they are dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Makes sense. I completely agree with that. If Trayvon initiated the fight with physical force, Zimmerman is completely justified to me. If Trayvon did not though, Zimmerman is in the wrong.

I tell people all the time. If I can't handle you with my hands, I'm gonna get a weapon and I typically walk around with a pocket knife so, if Trayvon did initiate the fight. I think Zimmerman is justified.

I just find it hard to believe that if Zimmerman stopped following him after the dispatcher told him not to. That he would somehow get attacked by Trayvon later. That would mean, Trayvon would have to notice him not being followed, turn around, find Zimmerman, and then hit him. Doesn't seem right.
                  That is exactly my feelings. It doesn't seem logical that Zimmerman would get out of the car to check the street signs and that Trayvon would be in place to jump him. As illogical as it seems, it is consistent though.

If Trayvon did pick the fight, its not auto-walk for Zimmerman. He still has the burden to show that he reasonably believed (Subjective) deadly force was used against him before he used deadly force. If someone walks up to you and socks you in the face, you can't just shoot someone. You can if they point a gun at you though. If they lower the gun and turn their back, you are not justified in shooting them. In this case, any one of this scenarios are in contention. We really don't know exactly what did happen.

If he did it, we'll get him. I know we will. To be completely honest, I'm more concerned that he won't get a fair trial because of the way he has been unjustly portrayed in the media. Some of it is downright evil, not just to him but to society as a whole.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Nah bro.

Self defense, a person will fire 1 shot at the most. Normally at the center of mass. Because it typically stops the assault.

Murder, is typically multiple shots or a shot to some part of the head. Temple, back of the head, forehead. Because it's to make sure they are dead.

What if there was only one bullet in the clip?

Clips.... Dumped

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                      If you cant protect your self, you shouldnt be trying to protect other people.

Pigs need to be in better shape.
                      No joke here that's just correct.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X