Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW VIDEO: Amir Khan says he won't be fighting Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dunno if hes trying to play the sympathy card so he gets some action from the interviewer but women have 2 instincts - either to be a mother or a lover - and the end of the interview it sounds like she is mothering him lol

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      has amir khan himself fought on PPV? he's talking like he has
      Dunno about America but I think he has here

Comment

Let all keep it funky khan has faster hands faster feet and won the of OFFICAl poll

Comment

"There are two fighters in the world who are quicker, or as quick as floyd mayweather. That's me and Manny Pacquiao. Those are the two fighters he's avoided"

this dude really thinks he's getting ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
            Dunno about America but I think he has here
            yeah thinking about it now there's no doubt hes been on PPV in the UK but i dont think he has in the US

Comment

i dont think khans been on ppv even in UK.

Comment

Seriously, how can Khan possibly feel he's getting ducked? Khan has no business being in the ring with Floyd right now. Maidana will get schooled easily by Floyd and Khan may match up better but Maidana is clearly more deserving right now. Maidana is a champion and has beat some decent fighters at 147. Khan hasn't done **** but try to take a shortcut to the Mayweather lottery.

Comment

I am now convinced that he's delusional. I bet he actually does believe it when he said this would be Floyd's biggest fight financially and stylistically.

Comment

Floyd stans in here mad as hell lol

Its true Floyd was using Khans name in various interviews, do we have to post the interviews?

Floyd is a piss taker, he treats negotiations like a ghetto bum selling crack.

Khan was also right about Pacman situation, good to see a GBP saying it as it is

Comment

this guy is a clown

Comment

Working...
                      X