No announcement yet.

Someone please knock out bernard hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
    You could tell by the huge numbers he put up in his last PPV with Dawson and tickets they had to give out.
    I heard they also gave out free pillows for the fight too
    Nothing to do with it lol

Comment

Well.... Shumenov certainly isn't going to be the guy

Comment

For me its always an honor to see Hopkins, whether he's fighting, commentating or just on Goldenboy business. He's a living legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Do you really want to see a 49 year old man get knocked out?
          Yes.

Comment

dudes in hell need ice water!!...burn!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Do you really want to see a 49 year old man get knocked out?
              No. I just want see him retiring with dignity...

Comment

Hopkins is the man he's damn near 50 and still competing at a championship level that's crazy,Probably going to be disappointed if you hoping he gets KO. He's lost fights but he's never really been beat up. It could happen his age is getting up there but his ring IQ is light years beyond the competition he facing.

His resume and story is one of the best in modern boxing.You guys should respect and appreciate greatness because there's not going to be another like Hopkins for a long time if ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Maffia240 View Post
                  Kovalev ducked Hopkins and Stevenson just called him out. The reason why there is much more of him lately is cuz he is filling in for ODLH. Stop hating *****.
                  No he didn't. Murat was injured before his fight with Hopkins, Kovalev offered to fight him and after a lot of media posturing, Hopkins set another date with Murat so Kovalev took the Cleverly fight instead.

Comment

Working...
                  X