Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I must say I'm excited that a megafight is only 2 days away.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    Regardless of the circumstances and specifications of the main event, its a damn good card all together worth my $55. Well, at least in my opinion.

I'm sure it won't beat out UFC, but I hope this **** does great PPV numbers. All we need is for the main event to be exciting. The amount of PPV buys wont mean **** unless people are actually entertained which will help them think about buying the next PPV card.
    right on mayweather jr

Comment

It's actually 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        Regardless of the circumstances and specifications of the main event, its a damn good card all together worth my $55. Well, at least in my opinion.

I'm sure it won't beat out UFC, but I hope this **** does great PPV numbers. All we need is for the main event to be exciting. The amount of PPV buys wont mean **** unless people are actually entertained which will help them think about buying the next PPV card.
        the card is $49.95 last time i heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          OK floyd.
          The ufc card is ****, only the hardcore fans will be buying it. The casual fans will be buying the May/Marquez fight just wait and see.

UFC card 300k ppv

May/Mar 800k ppv

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
            mega fight? .. that's on November 14th..

This is a tune up fight homie..

can either of those 2 fighters on nov 14th make this big of an event out of a tune up?

Comment

it seems like i been anticipating this fight forever. you know when you're a kid and it's a few days before christmas and you're wishing time would hurry up, i feel like that

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                It will double that UFC card, you finally got cable?
                hell no, Time Warner cable screwed me on something and wont waive some fees. I can't get Direct TV because my apartment isn't facing the correct way or some ****. I'll be moving soon. I'm actually going to Mexico to watch the fight.

Comment

The ufc card is ****, only the hardcore fans will be buying it. The casual fans will be buying the May/Marquez fight just wait and see.

UFC card 300k ppv

May/Mar 800k ppv
                  Crocop is way past his prime, don't understand why anyone would buy that. Anyway, I expect Marquez vs Mayweather to do 550-600K.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight! WAR MAYWEATHER!

Comment

UFC card 300k ppv

May/Mar 800k ppv

Look at it like this.
                      when Pacquiao vs. JMM fought

they didnt have the UFC competing with them on the same night...
                      and wasnt in a recession and the media and fans didnt try to boycott the fight...
                      and I still think it would do better than
                      450,000 Homes...
                      even with a recession, the media trashing this fight,fans talking of boycotting and UFC competing with it all on the same night...

The deck is completely stacked against Mayweather and I still think he will pull it out.

This fight will prove Mayweather claim on him being a cash cow.

oh yeah..
                      he has not been in the ring for 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X