No announcement yet.

It's time to face the music Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to face the music Pac!

50 mill owed in back taxes? Only 25k in his account, which happens to be froze?

What does he pay Koncz to do then?

Looks like it's time to stop running and face the music! I'm sure the 40M offer is no longer there, but he can still make the most money he's ever made, IF he finally kicks Arum and the rest of the leeches to the curb.

I bet he will no longer fear needles after getting financially face fucked by the IRS. Time to pick up the phone Pacquiao!

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post

Looks like it's time to stop running and face the music! I'm sure the 40M offer is no longer there, but he can still make the most money he's ever made, IF he finally kicks Arum and the rest of the leeches to the curb.

I bet he will no longer fear needles after getting financially face fucked by the IRS. Time to pick up the phone Pacquiao!
    Does anybody ever fully read the articles or do they just listen to what people say and roll with it?

Comment

Manny's team never wanted this fight.

What team sues the other team instead of fighting? Cmon now.

Comment

The $40 million offer was never there, it was a deliberate attempt to lowball knowing the offer would be refused so Floyd could go running to the press pretending he wanted to fight Pacquiao.

FMJ fans delude themselves, but they know the truth..."Money" turned down the money and wanted no part.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 11-26-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I truly believe there should be an area in the bottom part of the IQ spectrum named Flo Mo Logic to describe a level of stupidity beyond scientific comprehension.

Comment

1) nobody heres a lawyer nor politician, hence, doesnt know how these operations work
            2) koncz & his team probably have all the paper work ready, theres prob just gathering everything, otherwise whats the fkn point of knocz?.. so we dont know sht, stop gossiping girly

lay off the meth huey, its makin you say some wild dum sht. including you thinking that rios was gna ko pac. lmao. SAY NO TO DRUGS HUEY, JUST SAY NO
            Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 11-26-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Pacman is obviously in dire financial problems for trusting Bob Arum to handle his money, no wonder he wants to fight Floyd

His fear of needles and demands seem to have disappeared

Comment

Man you must be living under a rock he never said he feared needles and you know it but your love bringing that bs up like a moron. he already took blood tests for this fight, he had to give blood and urine right after the fight too.

But yeah, Arum is robbing this dude dry, I feel bad for Manny, prime example of what happened to Joe Louis and Henry Armstrong, they had no clue about finances and put their trust in guys like Arum. Pac is broke there is no question, the guy is not very bright he lives like a hippy if he only realized that he might be on the streets again he might finally get high blood pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Pacman is obviously in dire financial problems for trusting Bob Arum to handle his money, no wonder he wants to fight Floyd

His fear of needles and demands seem to have disappeared
                  My account vs yours, perma ban. You show where Manny says hes afraid of needles, I go. You don't, you go.

You down?

Comment

DUDE stop showing your ignorance proudly...Ac

Comment

Working...
                    X